jumpman pro i.d.

Originally Posted by RYZA272

i want to see peoples I.D.'S. there should be a thread fo that.

in the original thread i posted about id's being up on february 17, u can find pics of wat ppl did in there. no need for another one

Originally Posted by dunwitjayz

Originally Posted by Mac4167

if they did put any numbered Jordans on ID, the market would be flooded with all these rediculous rainbow jordans, fakes would be worse than they already are and the overall value of OG's and retro's would be none. i would actually protest sig's being on ID, bad move.

2. ogs will never go down in value . true colectors will always pay top dollar for something genuine , a retro canot be compared to og's

That is not really true. You give the market unlimited supplies of XI Concords, Space Jam, or something very similar while still being the XI's and theprice for the OG's will fall. Not significantly but if people can obtain the Cement III's and wear it without crumbling up and pay 1/3 of the price ofthe retro or 1/5 of the price of the OG, then people will flock to it rather than seeking OG's they cannot wear. JB will surely make money but it will killthe JB image and will slowly kill the business. Sooner or later, people will move on and get tired of IDing AJ's and it would be pointless for JB torelease retroe's at that point since it is easy to emulate them by IDing them and that demand for AJ's will fall and then good bye JB.

Originally Posted by dunwitjayz

lol , but you agree with me on my first point . ??

Eh, there really that aren't many rainbow colored Air Jordans to begin with, at least with Air Jordan's. JB still stays with the 2-3 color combo withAJ's unlike what they do with fusions and .5 lines. AJ I's are an exception I guess, along with the Olympics, DO The Right Thing, etc... I don'treally think it is that many and doesn't necessarily flood the market with it.

well , thats my point everything you pointed out is what is in the market now . we dont have any real sig shoes being retroed . all thats out there is nothingbut .5 , fusion , 6 ring , dub-zero , rainbow 1's , or do the right thing whatever ( 1's , phlys , spikes ) . i wish it was diffrent , but these arethe signs of the times . these kids love crazy colors , and if they keep eatin them up , jb will keep putin them out .

There seems to be a few good colorways coming out. The Nubuck XII is a good one, some of the AJ I's are decent and some of the V's ans VII's comingout is promising too.
I guess my point was that the AJ's doesn't have much rainbow colored shoes and we don't need everyone making their customed colors either.
All these colorful Jordans should stay with .5's and Fusions and Team Jordans.

Although it would be nice to see PE colroways release, it coming out from ID just doesn't have the same feeling. Why not just buy a fake Jordan if that iswhat someone is after? If AJ becomes available in ID, more people maybe prone to buying fakes as it is easier to pass up as real. They can easily say, heycheck out my AJ ID's! I would rather wait for JB to release other colorways and/or retro them than making a copy on ID. Eventually, JB will release theseshoes as they run out of ideas to retro.

ya you cant do much with the nike id with the jordans. I like the feature for the hyperdunks though

Originally Posted by SiG21

ya you cant do much with the nike id with the jordans. I like the feature for the hyperdunks though

This has more choices than the HD. The only thing special with HD are the clear soles.

Back
Top Bottom