jumpman tats....

Originally Posted by Darkwing Duck

im not really against a jordan tat, but its not for me.

Word. I think I would feel like a huge corn ball if I got one. That's just me though. lol

Maybe if you worked for Jordan Brand and you started or ran that section of Nike.... Any other, FAIL.... I can just see dudes with Scion tats too HAHAHAHAHA

Originally Posted by JJschenley23

I cant put no bumper sticker on me.....

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

i havent quite figured out how so many threads turn into flame wars around here. i mean the thread is for jordan tattoos and its mostly people talking downabout them. if you dont like them then congrats its not really the point of the thread. there were a couple of real decent tats. some people use tats likebookmarks for their life. every tattoo i have means something to me. to those of you who posted your ink, big ups.

i think jordan tats make you gay
and the first page girl with the money and hand and jordan tat that says flight
you guuys are hypebeats 4 lyf

IF YOU HAVE A JUMPMAN TATTOO ON YOUR BODY, (ANYWHERE )
YOU NEED TO QUESTION AND EVALUATE YOUR LIFE IN ITS ENTIRETY...

Michael Jordan was my childhood hero, and til this day is one my idols, someone who i respect and admire. I am a huge fan of jays and rock them religiously, but no way would I get a Jumpman tat... Id rather get a tat of my moms or a friend that passed..

2i9ku1j.jpg

Im an old man - 36 - I have been into shoes since I was 6 years old. Had about 3 pairs of original Jordans back in 1985. Had the outfits, shirts, posters, everything Jordan.
Anyway, I got the Jumpman about 9 years ago - I really Regret it! People will make fun of you! Kids on Nike Talk will make fun of you! Your family will laugh! It's terrible, just terrible! People will say you are an advertisement for Jordan and not getting paid! I was like, why did I do this? I guess I should EVALUATE MY LIFE IN ITS ENTIRETY! My life is so terrible that I stooped so low to get a Jumpman tattoo!
LOL - Not really - I don't regret it at all, it's on my shoulder not my forehead. Nobody has bought a pair of Jordans because they saw my tattoo so the advertisement thing is a bit silly. Of course they aren't going to pay me. But let me know when they start doing that so I can sign up. If I hated my Jumpman tattoo I would get it covered up, that's not too hard. Jumpman tattoos aren't a big deal, if you are into collecting Jordans then why not. I'm not even into Jordans anymore, I only have a handful of pairs now but I still don't regret my tattoo. I knew that someday I would quit buying Jordans but that didn't bother me. Everyone I know well knows that I was into Jordans so when they see my tattoo it doesn't surprise them at all. Jumpman tattoos are no big deal and if you don't like it I really don't care.

21j5dau.jpg

Got mine done in 1998. Get compliments all the time to this day....This means more to me than a company logo...like Nabisco, Stride Rite etc.(Gimme a break. Big difference between Stride Rite and Jordan Brand) It's the ultimate symbol for Basketball Excellence. I absolutely love the game of basketball. I was born and raised in Chicago and I'm a Die-Hard Bulls fan. I'm a fan of Michael the player and like all of you, his shoe line. I am proud to represent and don't regret it one bit...but, like many of you have said...Too each their own..

Originally Posted by mjfanatic

i agree

but whatever people wanna do i guess...not my steez
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by OthelloxTwon

Originally Posted by mjfanatic

i agree

but whatever people wanna do i guess...not my steez
eyes.gif
You are kidding right? That's is a pretty dumb statement in my opinion. It's a freaking tattoo! How does that make me question and evaluate my life in it's entirety? Ok, just questioned it and well, my life is fine. Whew, thank God since I have a Jumpman tattoo. Like that is going to affect my life in a negative way. Come on, give me a break!

My whole body is covered in tattoos I got a sleeve, my neck done, chest pieces, I got portraits of dead musicians, I got heaps of tattoos for family members the only tat on my leg I got to represent the greatest basketballer IMO of all time. nothing to do with the brand or the shoes

I decided to go with a negative effect rather then shaded in

atorh5.jpg

Originally Posted by teekay

My whole body is covered in tattoos I got a sleeve, my neck done, chest pieces, I got portraits of dead musicians, I got heaps of tattoos for family members the only tat on my leg I got to represent the greatest basketballer IMO of all time. nothing to do with the brand or the shoes

I decided to go with a negative effect rather then shaded in

atorh5.jpg
Very nice sir!

We all already basically tatoo our feet with jumpmans on the daily. Why not another body part $&@* it. Tats are what u want them to be and mean. %#@& others opinions. I don't have a tat yet. I'm to picky and keep bs'in. I can't get just anything. But I feel the dudes gettin em. Jumpman logo is almost religion to the smart ones.

Originally Posted by arc9802

2i9ku1j.jpg

Im an old man - 36 - I have been into shoes since I was 6 years old. Had about 3 pairs of original Jordans back in 1985. Had the outfits, shirts, posters, everything Jordan.
Anyway, I got the Jumpman about 9 years ago - I really Regret it! People will make fun of you! Kids on Nike Talk will make fun of you! Your family will laugh! It's terrible, just terrible! People will say you are an advertisement for Jordan and not getting paid! I was like, why did I do this? I guess I should EVALUATE MY LIFE IN ITS ENTIRETY! My life is so terrible that I stooped so low to get a Jumpman tattoo!
LOL - Not really - I don't regret it at all, it's on my shoulder not my forehead. Nobody has bought a pair of Jordans because they saw my tattoo so the advertisement thing is a bit silly. Of course they aren't going to pay me. But let me know when they start doing that so I can sign up. If I hated my Jumpman tattoo I would get it covered up, that's not too hard. Jumpman tattoos aren't a big deal, if you are into collecting Jordans then why not. I'm not even into Jordans anymore, I only have a handful of pairs now but I still don't regret my tattoo. I knew that someday I would quit buying Jordans but that didn't bother me. Everyone I know well knows that I was into Jordans so when they see my tattoo it doesn't surprise them at all. Jumpman tattoos are no big deal and if you don't like it I really don't care.
that's it. 
my back is covered with comic book characters. even though i don't buy or read them (and haven't in over ten years) they meant a lot to me for quite a long time back in my teen and early twenties years. even if isn't directly part of me now, it led to who i am now. no regret. 

actually, people admire the passion. 

The fact that the jumpman is actually micheal him self I'd never put that on my body, thats kinda gay you like another man that much u want him on you body for ever.
Now I'd get a shoe tat'd on me but a dude not related to me and alive thats weird. Just my opinion

Wings is cool or Flight but MJ him self wow that's pushin it. 

Back
Top Bottom