jumpman tats....

3vvyh.jpg

:pimp:

Me personally I would only get one if I worked for JB. I like jordans and all but I wouldnt get a tat!!

I have a Hyundai "H" on me.

What? If cats think a $150 pair of shoes is good enough to keep the logo on themselves forever, a $15,000 car should be really impressive!

Anything with a jumpan that goes on my body goes back in the box or in the laundry bin at the end of the day.

I could never imagine tatting a Jumpman logo on my body... why not just go with a Gatorade, McDonalds, Haines, and Bugs Bunny Logo while you're all at it?

I just don't understand why anyone would do this. You are promoting a product and not getting paid for it.

Yea was thinking bout getting the jumpman tat but decided to go with more of the og look and got the aj wings tat like you see on the aj1. Ill post a pic laterif I learn how with my new phone

i have a jordan tat, ive had it for 5 yrs, dont regret gettin it one bit. your body your choice. Jumpman logo to some of us is more than just the sneakers.

Originally Posted by marley

I saw the title of this thread and was like "wow, I really wanna see some pics of some good Jordan tats" I figured a lot of dudes in this forum would have them. I am really surprised to come in here and find so much hate towards it.My whole life this has been the one and only thing I have always gone back to when considering to get a tattoo. I dont have any yet but if I ever get one this would be one of my first considerations. I have been a fan of Michael Jordan the player, the man and the shoe since i was in junior high. Being a fan of Jordan is like the one constant thing through my whole life that hasnt come and gone, its always been there. He is the one person on the planet I would give anything to meet. To me getting this tat would not be selling out to a brand, it would be the representation of a guy who has been a hero my whole life. Outside of my dad and my grandpa he would be the only other guy on the planet I would say I look up to still to this day.
word.. theres nothing left for me to say

would anyone really get a jumpman tattoo because of the "company"?? idiots

wouldn't want a jumpman, but i wouldn't mind having the following across the chest:

if there is a housefire and my shoes are gone, do not resuscitate

Back
Top Bottom