June 2008 Pick-Up Thread!!!!

Originally Posted by xxx dOubleO xxx

Originally Posted by peezy921

just came back and picked these up today. Comes in the new Nike box.

f6d255fe77c8d9065e86504566646344515abfe.jpg

Really liking them but would have like them better if the sole was more like the OGs...something this quickie PS I did

smokin.gif
nice...

Originally Posted by spacej23

Kev & Mic - Thank you kindly.
happy.gif

Crazyflipnyc - The official color is "night blue", but in person they look purple to me.

Certain shades of blue become purple over time because of exposure to the elements.

There was this blue ribbon my brother got many years ago that has since become a persian violet color over the years. That might be what happened withthose AF1s. Just a hypothesis.

spacej23 - dope canvas af1s.....I think I know whereyou copped em'
tongue.gif
....I wish I was a size 10ish

r3k4hsttub - nice 3ms...

wow at the $300 collection pickup...dude must owe the crackhead mafia lol....jk

I copped something this month.......
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
at me ....

These arrived today...I'm pretty impressed with the quality on these. imo the leather quality is better than all the recent regular AJ3 retros.

Had this chillin' on the toilet from my roommate for my 27th B-Day. She knows me pretty well......

Originally Posted by SoleAddict34

These arrived today...I'm pretty impressed with the quality on these. imo the leather quality is better than all the recent regular AJ3 retros.
Thats very nice to hear.

Older pair was getting super beat

The fam pic, if anyone has info on a red, purple or anyother color nylon sz 10 let me kno please

Happy 21st Birthday to ME!

Between my moms and my gf, this is what I've gotten so far today....

38225e6e0fa31e660971ceb6d45cd016c261deb.jpg

Can't wait til dinner later tonight...real gifts
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Sportsnutrition85

Jordan XIII flint from Big Joe 23

Finally found a sz 11 AF1 sheeds

On my way to the barber, I saw a bum wearing these. I was like WTH? They were in decent condition too.
5tan, thanks for the info. I've also noticed them going for a bit more. I haven't seen any in a size 12 recently on ebay as well.

Back
Top Bottom