June 2008 Pick-Up Thread!!!!

Originally Posted by jay kickz till i die

picked up the CDPs this weekend like everyone else but you've seen enough of those so i won't post pics. here's something i've been saving up
for a while. def. excited to finally make the purchase.

free ipod touch ftw! (but i give apple way too much of my money)

blah!

the touch comes w/ the macbook pro?

ca5perrr wrote:
i wanna get those safaris but a seen in alot ofpics that the orange looks very reddish , is it just in pics,, how do they look in real life ?? thanx ahead
They are orange...almost the same shade as the orange nike box.

ILLustRAYt wrote:
ILLY pick-ups Conrad! I don't know which pair of Safaris to copp now!?!
Be like me and get both...haha...

Originally Posted by Purple Sneaks

^i actually like those... what size? how much you get em for?

They are samples which make them a Size 9...

And how much did I get them for?
wink.gif

Originally Posted by DublBagn

I refuse to believe all those AF1's were bought for $300.....I am so salty right now.......if you tell me they are all 11.5 or 12's i will lock my self in my room and cry my self to sleep....

EXACTLY.

Originally Posted by yungchamp

picked up the CDPs this weekend like everyone else but you've seen enough of those so i won't post pics. here's something i've been saving up

blah!

the touch come free for college students. it's the back to school promo running until sept and any new mac is eligible outside the mini mac ibelieve

blah!

Originally Posted by j8y:nerd:4

ca5perrr wrote:
i wanna get those safaris but a seen in alot ofpics that the orange looks very reddish , is it just in pics,, how do they look in real life ?? thanx ahead
They are orange...almost the same shade as the orange nike box.

coo, ill see if i come around a pair. thanx !

^Vicks... (I'd like to have just for the novelty of it) I should have snagged those when they hit ebay last year...

Dope pick-up...

Originally Posted by datdamndeuce

Happy 21st Birthday to ME!

Between my moms and my gf, this is what I've gotten so far today....

38225e6e0fa31e660971ceb6d45cd016c261deb.jpg

Can't wait til dinner later tonight...real gifts
grin.gif

by b-day was yesterday also
happy.gif

Yeah the free touch with an imac is a good deal, my boy just did the same. Im still shaking my head at paying 300+ for an iTouch at Christmas
ohwell.gif

Dope MBP up there, I'll probably get mine next year, my PBG4 is gettin beat.....buying a house and owing taxes this year ripped me a new one, haha.

Cris.

Other way around chief.... I mean, does that make any sense... spend 300 and get 2000 as a bonus
Originally Posted by yungchamp

blah!

And dont worry about giving Apple too much of your money.... Im guilty as charged as well.... and its BAD!

nice pick up ucasta! love that pair. heres mine and the wife's pick ups. classics for me and the dunk and prod for the wife.oh and the newest member to thefamily gabby!!!
2zdosxv.jpg

rb05qd.jpg

2znzo0l.jpg

23r3ej6.jpg

Back
Top Bottom