June 2008 Pick-Up Thread!!!!

wow great pick ups guys

ricky - nice mr deck

had a good few couple of days lets start it off with

my new bike...my friends have been buggin me for months to get a bike to go riding with em in LA and it took me a couple of months to save up for it and nowTIME TO RIDE

2612987714_c169a00e10.jpg

2612987754_356b42e8a5.jpg

done for the summer, i just need those preme x porter bag and kate x OF tee
2612154387_baa8db2206.jpg

and FINALLY, me and friend made this and it took about a month to come in after we gave the design to the company that makes boards. This is just a sample forus to decide if we want to order more.

here it is

hate it or love but I LOVE IT

2612987800_edf290bc12.jpg

jb3.

Originally Posted by gHeTtOnOyPi

This came in today...thanks BNY!

Damn you! Nice fitted! I just bought the navy one off the BNY website after you posted this one. Reminds me of the Pegleg one.
dc33610c1cd44bc1e41866b8a5731cc1.jpg

Damn Jaybee.....crazy pick-ups, I'm actually lookin into a bike as well, a couple of my homies are gettin me into it also, lookin forframes as of now.

Dope stuff Ricky cool Mr Sup Deck.

Yo Kev.....are those Bash's bulky??? They look like it, inquiring about the Black pair as we speak.

Cris.

shoe_rack.jpg

most essential pick up this year, RACKS. I've needed these for a minute, following ty's advice, $150, and a trip to target later.

Originally Posted by crisone

Yo Kev.....are those Bash's bulky??? They look like it, inquiring about the Black pair as we speak.

the bashes seem to be on the bulky side. the whole packaging with the bag is very nice and the white pair is crispy fresh. i'm guessing in4mation wouldhave been sold out yesterday except that their phone lines went down and they couldn't take phone orders.

the bashes seem to be on the bulky side. the whole packaging with the bag is very nice and the white pair is crispy fresh. i'm guessing in4mation would have been sold out yesterday except that their phone lines went down and they couldn't take phone orders.

..............Yeah, the packaging looks dope, I'll end up gettin the Black pair if any, I emailed Keith last night, so hopefully.

Cris.

the bashes seem to be on the bulky side. the whole packaging with the bag is very nice and the white pair is crispy fresh. i'm guessing in4mation would have been sold out yesterday except that their phone lines went down and they couldn't take phone orders.

..............Yeah, the packaging looks dope, I'll end up gettin the Black pair if any, I emailed Keith last night, so hopefully.

Cris.

you're a size 8/8.5 in vans right?

lmk if he doesn't respond and i'll text ryan or todd or see if i can swing by there on my lunch break. they got the black ones in right after ileft yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom