June 2008 Pick-Up Thread!!!!

sick 99 dunk collection..
pimp.gif
hopefully I can get them all one day~

This has been the best 2 days of my life...alot of pics coming from pickups...

Olympic 6's with shorts and shirt
320209784.jpg

320209781.jpg

320209785.jpg

320212705.jpg

320212702.jpg

Peral 1's
320209782.jpg

GOT THESE FREE.... Jordan Flipflops and Nike Shoxs
320209793.jpg

320209795.jpg

White/Stealth 23's
320209791.jpg

White/Red 23's
320209789.jpg

THESE are the best pickups that i ever got since i missed out on them...DS DMP's
pimp.gif

320209788.jpg

GROUP PIC OF SHOES I GOT IN THE PAST 2 DAYS
320209786.jpg

BEEN THE BEST WEEK EVER!!!!

Originally Posted by iluvmyajs99

Where did u get those XXII's for 100? Size? Nice pick ups everyone. Those hydro sandals are damn comfy.

Athletes Foot

size 13

pure luck lol

i was gona go and get the 6/17 CDP but they had a 12 and the 17 was way 2 small

Originally Posted by Scienz of Life

Yo Fong,

You bout to skate in those Carrolls or are those just for chillin?

I can't wait for those Kostons too man. That colorway so cold
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The way it usually works is I just chill in them and then after a while when I don't care, skate them. I am kind of going through some kicks before thisone like my Blazer SBs, Krooked Superstars, P-rod 2's and even a brand new pair of Nike URLs that will take forever to break into. The koston 1's...Iam getting two so one is going to get skated pretty damn hard while the other will be just for chillin. I regret messin' up some of the Es Koston 1'sthat I had so I am not trying to do the same with these...

As far as the Lakai ones to the Es ones, there is some little differences according to the Vital Skate vid that they had at the Lakai design studio. I thinkthey are a little bit thinner and the materials are way more updated as far as aberrations and whatever. I mean for the most part they are pretty much the samebut I am sure they updated to today's skating needs......

Just picked these up... got lucky at Saks... last pair so got them cheap!
Sorry for the poor phone pic

b3put4.jpg

So Much Sole 2 - They come in Chukkas as well. And they have an all white color way of all three modles as well, except there is no blue in the white ones.

BBBFalcs - I was the same way, but 2 out of the 3 pix I seen made them look hot so I copped. They look way better in person.

The BW's are from nikeid in the members only section. Came out way better then expected and love em more then the first pair of bw ids I did with gum soles(no mesh either)
KVN

ucasta - nice pick up on the UNLVs, i think jake has everyhting else your looking for from '99
tongue.gif

t21d - nice tee. i've never been to la la land, but i'm sure the tee is right on homie.

Kev...your BW's came out real nice, thought they were Stash's for a quick min, dope.

Cris.

Back
Top Bottom