June 2008 Pick-Up Thread!!!!

TimCity... amazing TN plus in the orange.... ive been on the hunt for a DS 13 for a LOOOONG time now.... very nice. My OG hyberblues are so beat, itsembarassing

sup NT fam! just had to share my latest pick up...DS $250 couldnt wait for the CDP!

2rp4ajp.jpg

2he8zfp.jpg

i got the cements off ebay. i know they got some cracks, but i'll get a better look/decision on wearing when i get them. but i really don't care ifthey're not wearable, they'll just add to the collection. oh, and sorry bout the size of the pics. i wasn't sure how to adjust the size.

blk/grey huarache trainers are classics. nice pickup. nice brazils up there as well.

<>

Originally Posted by PETEROCK1

ty, nice tee!

a couple of av3's for me.....

Dope pick ups Peterock. I saw those the other day....they have a very nice Adidas feel to it....

nice pick up everyone, does any one know a site or store that sells t-shirts the same orange color as the brain anderson dunks

Jerry nice pick up on those Unluckys & Slams....

very nice.
both on my list.

i know we wear the same size. lol.

those pumas are wild!

pickups for the month. stabs ($40) and hot lava 95s ($60) are at the woodbury outlets for anyone that's interested in them. shout out to shadi. thanksfor the b-day present homey.

2008_june_pickups_02.jpg

2008_june_pickups_03.jpg

2008_june_pickups_01.jpg

hats_83.jpg

<>

<>

Nice pickups crisone I'm trying to find a place with the boneyards tees in a Large. Not sure if Stussy LA still has em...

my second ever pair of dunk lows - lol.

which laces though?

2uemnpt.jpg

21jvu3o.jpg

these are gonna be the best winter rain/snow boots ever.................

Back
Top Bottom