jus got my ride back

Originally Posted by 805kingpin

u see that scar 18th letter???? u don't get one like that skateboarding, u smart guy u......lol.....i wish we could hang out, i could show u how to live buddy.......

lets hang out.

This poor man didn't receive anything even remotely close to a positive reply until page 4.

laugh.gif

Lol @ OP shutting all the haters up...

That's too much bang in one whip though, famb.

I suggest you part some out, then use that money to fix all the moldings to accommodate it.

Take out maybe 2, but definitely one of those 12s,

And get them ones from behind the backseat replaced with some regular ones.

I see you shining doe, pleigh bwah.

laugh.gif
@ cats trying to find something to hate on. Clean set up op.
pimp.gif

On the real, doh, you could've left your pics out.

Spoiler [+]
R.I.P

Originally Posted by rice boy 45

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

After 14k I thought I was going to see something like this...
eek.gif
pimp.gif

bruahhh there's nothing in oxnard but schools probably

^ Eiddy, u Got any more pics of that ride?  Eldos are my favorite 90s car hands down !

OP, your Imp looks great. I was expecting the usual BBB paint and massive rims, I love that OEM DGGM paint riding on stocks.   
  Any engine mods on her ?

Originally Posted by 18th letter

M3 is for rich white boys, im from the streets and thats not how we roll where im from

where i'm from we save that 14 thousand and use it for a down payment on a home, b.

Or even paying off student loans. 
And i all thought today was going to be a boring day.

The irony in here is that we dare judge OPs priorities when the majority of us overpay for kicks, his money, he earned it and he had the right to spend it as he wishes...I personally would have taken that money and put it towards a new car....OP is this your daily driver?...if you have another car you use for everyday drivin and this is just your project car for show, I don't see why anyone would hate, people spend ridiculous money on show cars you are not the only one....if this is your everyday car, car you food shop with and go to work, I see why people would think this is a bit silly....

Originally Posted by INS

Originally Posted by 18th letter

M3 is for rich white boys, im from the streets and thats not how we roll where im from

where i'm from we save that 14 thousand and use it for a down payment on a home, b.

Or even paying off student loans. 
And i all thought today was going to be a boring day.

It is so obvious this man does not have any student loans.

The sodium level of this thread is outrageous.

Yo on the low that setup is clean... I don't know why it took them so long to do all that work though, but he is right all that labor and parts costs a lot of money.

A good system in your car can cost a lot depending on the quality of the equipment you're installing and by who you're getting it done by.

Shine though bro... do you... just be careful out there... and above all... judging from how you're talking in this thread... trust nobody.

Do what you have to... make as much as you can... be smart with the money... and get out while you can.

I don't think you should put anymore money into that whip though because then you're going to make sh.. hot and wether cops or jackers will be always scoping you... be careful with the shop that did the install too because I know plenty out here in NYC that cut copies of your keys and then they steal all the stuff the installed back at a later time.

pics sent to two nike talk members....dont let me down, u know who u are, i will post ur screen names and put u on blast for pming u wud help me out and post em

gangsta gangsta.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom