Just Committed Murder Vol. No Remorse [Semi Graphic Pics]

laugh.gif
Hahahahaha a snake tho?� I have a video of killin' a snake too

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

Originally Posted by joshhassolex

Originally Posted by kchildz1

I wanna see a Florida Alligator in action, heard their everywhere down there.
lies...and i live near the everglades
i still haven't seen a gator

really? i live in orlando and i see them all the time.
Yea they're everywhere if you live near a lake and they're damn sure there if you live by the everglades

I used to live on a lake and gators would just chill on the bank like it was nothing. Couldn't have the dog going in the back yard and $+!%

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif

[Jamaican shotta mon]Nuff Garder snake gwaan die dis year [/Jamaican Shotta Mon]
roll.gif
I can see someone saying this. This is one thing I hatedwhen I lived in Florida.

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Originally Posted by GhengesK

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif

[Jamaican shotta mon]Nuff Garder snake gwaan die dis year [/Jamaican Shotta Mon]

laugh.gif
yuh dun know
Nuff Respek
pimp.gif

easy now rude bwoy...
ooo wanna test 'ihm
smokin.gif

[Damien Marley switcheroo from Shottas] Nah son, word is bond son... you'a get bodied son. Word to muvva yo. [/Damien Marley switcheroo from Shottas]

I had a garter snaker outside my door a few weeks ago. I didn't even bother killing it, you could tell it was harmless. I need his %%% to do me a favorback now though and come find this mouse

I've seen a few snakes on my property a couple times. I usually just try to cut them with an old machete.

Never seen a gator though... that would get interesting...

Originally Posted by joshhassolex

lies...and i live near the everglades
i still haven't seen a gator

Seriously? My homie lives in Bonita Springs and he has gators in the pond in his backyard.

Dude even said one night he was walking from his car to the apartment and saw a smaller gator just chillaxing in the bushes right next to him.
eek.gif
eek.gif
My pants would be crapped.

oh man I gotta take my dads jack russell out snake hunting the stuff he does when he gets his hands on one. Dude str8 up grabs them and shakes his head wildlyuntil the damn snake is dead. But u won't see me touching that dog aftewards. *shudders*

Grabbed my piece
hah that was pretty funny... when i saw it was a .22.. or an air gun... but props, maybe his homies might be comin back for retaliation??..

alwayyyyyssss strappped...when the snakes hit my house.... .. snakes give me mugs ,moms give me hugs.... and since im NT'ed .... i beeee takin pics of mykickz... i beee takin pics of my kikkkzzz

I'll be happy to show you .
devil.gif

jk

I've seen a lot of snakes around the yard here at my house in my life. Mostly garden snakes..nothing too bad.

smh at people killing non- poiseness snakes!!!!!!!...just grab em and throw em back in the creek or an a wooded place...i under stand if its like a rattlesnake but ya over here killin snakes that are harmless...

Back
Top Bottom