Just copped my AJ Concord 6 Rings....What do Y'all think about this shoe?

Very true but nowadays what hasn't been thought of in a basketball sneaker (Rocket boosters with a jump man on it) So what they are doing is bringingkeeping the concept of the Air Jordan line and building different models from it. So to me they are bringing in new styles without abandoning their originalconepts.

Originally Posted by arabianite3

No carbon fiber, I dont think there was any in the soles of the 13's, hence none in these.

And what the HECK is taking nike.com so long to ship these, I ordered sunday, and it still says pending delivery. I HATE NDC!
The 13s have a carbon fiber plate......it's just not stripped like the ones in the 12s or 11s..

i am NOT a jordan hybrid fan, i hate the Dubs, the fusions, and the Spizikes.....but i absolutely love these shoes. They finally got it right with this shoe.Ok, im partial to the two colors that came out as they resemble the OG XI.....but these are really a great shoe. If you dont own a XI, and you dont own aXIII......THIS is your shoe!!! JB, nice job on this one...especially the concordes..!

They are really comfortable though, and I think they look good. True, they don't have the XI mystique but I still thing that when worn with the rightthing, they can still have that classy, "dressy tennis shoe" vibe

eyes.gif

I think they are OK. It is a decent replacement if you don't have the OG concords but nothing will ever come close to them.

Back
Top Bottom