Just copped my AJ Concord 6 Rings....What do Y'all think about this shoe?

Originally Posted by The Maverick 41

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Originally Posted by Manatti23

Wore mine last night, definite crowd pleaser/neck breaker...

indifferent.gif

neak breaker huh
roll.gif
Yeah they are...not everyone who says "nice shoes" is an elitest snob/hyepbeast.

Girls like them, and thats all that really matters.
girls like them, thats all that really matters?umm no .... thought ppl just bought what they like and not matter what everyone else thinks, guess not..

where the #@%@ do u live?

rather get a females opinion/attention than another mans

and everybody doesnt worship/study/know the history of the concords like 95% of _'s in here...or would drop over 300+ on a pair of shoes thatll prollybreak down on you in a couple wears

Originally Posted by reeeem0

indifferent.gif

neak breaker huh
roll.gif
Yeah they are...not everyone who says "nice shoes" is an elitest snob/hyepbeast.

girls like them, thats all that really matters?umm no .... thought ppl just bought what they like and not matter what everyone else thinks, guess not..

and everybody doesnt worship/study/know the history of the concords like 95% of _'s in here...or would drop over 300+ on a pair of shoes thatll prolly break down on you in a couple wears
i live in NYC, i dont give a crap what *male or females* think or there opinions .. i buy what i like, i dont buy 2 show off .

lucky i have 2 pairs of the 2000 retro concords

Originally Posted by reeeem0

indifferent.gif

neak breaker huh
roll.gif

and everybody doesnt worship/study/know the history of the concords like 95% of _'s in here...or would drop over 300+ on a pair of shoes thatll prolly break down on you in a couple wears

Lmao I feel that...

anyone know for sure if nike.com/swoosh.com will have these?? because i dont want wake up early to get these bad boys..

Buy what u like and keep it moving! Wasn't a fan of the 6 Rings, but Concord joints are cold
pimp.gif
2008 has been the year of hating on NT its at an all-timehigh!

^^^^scuse me, but i think it has been a year of TRUTH-ing and GENTRIFICATION!!!!!

these shoes are not at all reminiscent of what JB is suppose to represent.

it is people that say, "its a crowd pleaser" and "as long as the girls like it" that just ruin it for me and others

like me who buy sneakers because WE like them, or they represent something to US.

also....the chick that likes me for wearing 6rings, is not the chick i would be seen in public with....

RANT OVER-

I went to finishline yesterday to look at them and see if I wanted to cop and I didn't maybe it was the purple. Either way I say by far now the blk/red sixrings are the best out of all of them.

Originally Posted by collezione23

I went to finishline yesterday to look at them and see if I wanted to cop and I didn't maybe it was the purple. Either way I say by far now the blk/red six rings are the best out of all of them.
But if you went to finishline and saw some retro Concord XI's (with purple)..would you cop em?
wink.gif

Buy sneakers because you like them, not because they are "neck breakers", or "chick's dig them", buy sneakers cause you like them. Eversince i got into sneakers it was about love for a pair of sneakers that you enjoyed. Like when the cool grey XIs came out, all my firends hated on them, but iloved them and copped them. I mean the 6 rings isnt my favorite shoe, nor would i grab pair. But i wont hate on anyone who buys them, unless they dont about igot them for a chick or to break necks. The funny part is most chicks some of us try to talk to dont even know what the Concords are, or even the jordan XI.Man what has the sneaker culture come to?

For some reason, I like the concord colorway because it is reminiscent of the first Jordan XI that came out. Concord 6 Rings are better than any other 6 ringsthat have released, that's my honest opinion

copped mine the other day, and i got a size up and they still are tight as hell.. but cant complain if i got them for 80 right
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom