just curious??

I was just curious if anyone in the know has heard or knows anything about a motor sport vii or was the motor sport vi for the public a one time deal?? any help is appreciated in advance.

I was just curious if anyone in the know has heard or knows anything about a motor sport vii or was the motor sport vi for the public a one time deal?? any help is appreciated in advance.

no such thing (yet)

please use a more descriptive subject line next time. thanks for playing.

no such thing (yet)

please use a more descriptive subject line next time. thanks for playing.

I wouldnt really say a one time deal because remember there were motorsport 23s that were released publicly. I wouldnt count out them releasing another shoe but i wouldnt be surprised if it wasnt the 7 and just a random number. They made money on the 6 so it would be dumb if they didnt make another one.

I wouldnt really say a one time deal because remember there were motorsport 23s that were released publicly. I wouldnt count out them releasing another shoe but i wouldnt be surprised if it wasnt the 7 and just a random number. They made money on the 6 so it would be dumb if they didnt make another one.

sorry for the vauge title.

well i know they did a ms 4 & 5 but were not public releases and then the 6 was so i figured they would just go with a 7. I believe the # of the shoes correspond with the # of years the race team has been around and with all the 7's dropping this year i figured they would do a motorsport one as well. But i guess only time will tell.

sorry for the vauge title.

well i know they did a ms 4 & 5 but were not public releases and then the 6 was so i figured they would just go with a 7. I believe the # of the shoes correspond with the # of years the race team has been around and with all the 7's dropping this year i figured they would do a motorsport one as well. But i guess only time will tell.

Back
Top Bottom