Just dance.. even if you don't have rhythm (Girl related)

bkmac

Banned
No story to tell or anything, just a piece of advice.

Fellas, if you don't see yourself as the dancing type when you go out, think again. I've only started clubbing since this past summer, and before than, I would go out and, not necessarily be the wallflower, but not dance. I changed that up knowing it's a waste of time to go to a club if you aren't gonna move around.

I've found a sense of rhythm I thought I didn't have, and when I tell you that girls love a guy they can dance near/with, it's the truth.

We all knew this already, but this is a thread to get the non-dancers to man up and just go with the flow. Sober or under the influence, just move, girls will be that much easier to get at.

soem people just shouldnt dance though. Its not worth it. U can still pick up chicks if you dont dance

I just jump up and down and be a nuisance
pimp.gif

on the real though even the worst dancers get mad females at the clubs as long as you got that swag and are having fun

My problem is that I can dance but I don't like chicks putting their hands in my face or around me. If I don't know them.

I'm older now and I don't like the sex on the dance floor. If I don't know them.

Good thread. But when it comes to partying WITH your girl, I was never that type. I know I can't dance and I know that isn't my world. So I avoid it at all costs. Not my thing. But females want to go out dancing with their man but I never wanted to do that. Ever. Pains me.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Good thread. But when it comes to partying WITH your girl, I was never that type. I know I can't dance and I know that isn't my world. So I avoid it at all costs. Not my thing. But females want to go out dancing with their man but I never wanted to do that. Ever. Pains me.
This! The thing that makes it worse is my girl is an actual dancer, she does ballet and loves dancing/ is amazing at doing basically every dance. I on the other hand am 
sick.gif

So glad I took the time back my junior year in high school to just play a song and dance in front of the mirror to see what I am doing right and doing wrong. Just from that, I've learned to have all the confidence in the world to dance with anyone.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

My problem is that I can dance but I don't like chicks putting their hands in my face or around me. If I don't know them.

I'm older now and I don't like the sex on the dance floor. If I don't know them.
the *+!@ is this?

Just like all girls who can't cook should learn, all men who can't dance should learn.

I just take off my shirt and flex. Makes sure I'm extra glistening and whatnot. Girls eat it up
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by papageorgeo510

When you dance, it shows them females you have confidence.
Funny thing about it is that it really doesn't say anything about the person other than whether they dance a lot or not.  What I mean is that there is this perception that if you dance you are more outgoing, social, etc but that really isn't always the case. 

This is all most people should be doing when out.  Just watch this video. Most people that are doing more are usually looking absolutely ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom