Just Don x Air Jordan 2

Dudes are tripping on social media being hella lazy.....

Are these really going for that much

Already took L's and been here way to long to be hit with that u must be a reseller talk.....

Just asking a question

Dudes are tripping on social media being hella lazy.....

Are these really going for that much

Already took L's and been here way to long to be hit with that u must be a reseller talk.....

Just asking a question
They need rent money in a day so you can def catch a steal.

I'm offering 900 and nothing more. 

Just like the greedy "carters" on twitter.

They want $200 for a cart and when no one budges they end up giving up a cart for free that's been cart jacked.

Most shoes, even "hyped" haven't been going for insane prices.

I came up off twitter a couple days ago on Camo Premes for $280 shipped brand new and legit.

^^^ i been offering more then that and no one wants to bite. but def not offering anything crazy 

^^^ i been offering more then that and no one wants to bite. but def not offering anything crazy 
Be patient.

FC is selling at 1.5 which is 1.2 return.

Most of them aint trying to play the wait game with $700 so ONE person will eventually bite on our offers.

How do people not have $600 to spend on these but will drop $190 several times a year on some dumb JB GR retros...

Do you have any sense of value for your money? They're Chinese sneakers. $700 is insane no matter what kind of quality they have. Wearing these shoes won't make you more popular, get you ***, etc. They definitely won't make you a "Don." Aside from some likes on IG or a couple of compliments from some sneaker heads no one cares what shoe you got on your feet. What good is a $700 shoe you're gonna just put on, take pictures of, throw it in a closet and look at once or twice a year. Many don't even wear them at all since they're "too valuable." Might not be the case with you but if have seen people with dozens of sneakers rotting away. All it takes is one night out for these to get beat and scuffed up. Then there is another must have "luxury" shoe soon after. In the end no sneaker is really exclusive. Owning a house/condo, a new $100k car, boat/yacht, $5k suits, gold/platinum watch. This is exclusive stuff. Stuff the "nextman doesn't got." You can't get any of that stuff unless you have a real career. $700 any teen can foolishly charge on a credit card working at any job. I can guarantee you that someone who makes a habit of spending their paychecks on overpriced stuff and maxing out their cards will never have the cash to afford anything I mentioned above. People become rich/wealthy through saving and living below their means. I have met many filthy rich professionals in NYC and Europe that drive a run of the mill cars, while every time I pass by a hood I see depreciating luxury cars all over the place parked in front of projects. Celebs have the disposable income to buy whatever clothes they want and rock it once. A lot of the stuff they don't even pay for. The others are the hustlers who eventually end up locked up or 6ft under.

Do you have any sense of value for your money? They're Chinese sneakers. $700 is insane no matter what kind of quality they have. Wearing these shoes won't make you more popular, get you ***, etc. They definitely won't make you a "Don." Aside from some likes on IG or a couple of compliments from some sneaker heads no one cares what shoe you got on your feet. What good is a $700 shoe you're gonna just put on, take pictures of, throw it in a closet and look at once or twice a year. Many don't even wear them at all since they're "too valuable." Might not be the case with you but if have seen people with dozens of sneakers rotting away. All it takes is one night out for these to get beat and scuffed up. Then there is another must have "luxury" shoe soon after. In the end no sneaker is really exclusive. Owning a house/condo, a new $100k car, boat/yacht, $5k suits, gold/platinum watch. This is exclusive stuff. Stuff the "nextman doesn't got." You can't get any of that stuff unless you have a real career. $700 any teen can foolishly charge on a credit card working at any job. I can guarantee you that someone who makes a habit of spending their paychecks on overpriced stuff and maxing out their cards will never have the cash to afford anything I mentioned above. People become rich/wealthy through saving and living below their means. I have met many filthy rich professionals in NYC and Europe that drive a run of the mill cars, while every time I pass by a hood I see depreciating luxury cars all over the place parked in front of projects. Celebs have the disposable income to buy whatever clothes they want and rock it once. A lot of the stuff they don't even pay for. The others are the hustlers who eventually end up locked up or 6ft under.
Shut up

Last edited:
2 entries, 2 failures.
My son had a basketball game this morning and I'm conditioned to take Ls when my kids have a Saturday morning game :smh:
Hopefully the next release has a snakeskin hat.

What is your problem? My issue was with people complaining about spending $600 on these shoes while dropping $190 per pair of GR retros several times a year. If you are having that much of an issue saving your money maybe you shouldn't be buying luxury items like Jordan retros in the 1st place. Does that mean there isn't a market for $600 sneakers? Of course not. If you don't have the disposable income to afford these sneakers-either make enough money so you can easily afford them or realize that you can't and stop complaining about their high price.

Perfect execution :rofl:
Sometimes it's best to just keep your opinion/thoughts to yourself.

The shoes are undeniably dope. But Just Don is the new Tisa. I might catch flack for this but it seems to me Kany and anyone associated with him isn't actually creative or could be considered a true designer. They take existing things, put their spin on it, and act as though they've created this brand new entity that never existed before. That's hack.

Last edited:
View media item 1890588

Lol why are you on NT? It's just clothes and sneakers a lot of ppl have this with a working job??

Who needs 100k car 5k suit and gold and platinum watch? Relax people can't enjoy their money? I for one like sneakers actually love them.

Anyways now to my question they fit TTS or .5 down? Thank you, I have 1k I wanna spend I sold Chinese yeezy, 2 pairs of 350s. The fact is people like what they like. Perception vs Reality.

Last edited:
The shoes are undeniably dope. But Just Don is the new Tisa. I might catch flack for this but it seems to me Kany and anyone associated with him isn't actually creative or could be considered a true designer. They take existing things, put their spin on it, and act as though they've created this brand new entity that never existed before. That's hack.
Quiet, you're making too much sense.

I want the shoes, but I'd be selling the hat.

Virgil, Don and even Jerry have just used Ye's wave to make everyday things you already have or buy at a fraction...cool and 500% more.

I can't hate the hustle but I'm never calling them creatives.

Last edited:
The last few post were definitely worth the sub in here... unless they plan on doing a restock during all star weekend like they did for the blues im sure this thread will close under 300 pages lol

They need rent money in a day so you can def catch a steal.

I'm offering 900 and nothing more. 

Just like the greedy "carters" on twitter.

They want $200 for a cart and when no one budges they end up giving up a cart for free that's been cart jacked.

Most shoes, even "hyped" haven't been going for insane prices.

I came up off twitter a couple days ago on Camo Premes for $280 shipped brand new and legit.

Man been looking for another psny I sent my orginal pair over seas to family. I worn them several times. Now I want them back. Smh.....

Made some offers and dudes are bugging. I'm sure I will wear someone down to the 500-550. Range

Quiet, you're making too much sense.

I want the shoes, but I'd be selling the hat.

Virgil, Don and even Jerry have just used Ye's wave to make everyday things you already have or buy at a fraction...cool and 500% more.

I can't hate the hustle but I'm never calling them creatives.

What brands look like Virgil or Jerry?

Srs question btw

There Is A Guy On IG, Legit Looking For Just Dons For $400. He Said You Can Keep The Box And Hat. 

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom