Just Don x Air Jordan 2

So these are going to be a resell fail now

well technically they already are

most pairs "available" right now are from the justdon hat purchase

so the hat with tax and shipping was like what $750

mind you ya didnt pay for the shoes yet lol

so right there even if you sell the shoes for 1K cash in hand

you still lost money

of course the angle would be that then you sell the hat for whatever you can get and thats your profit

but again this is assuming you sell the shoes and clear 1K(your not)

most i see are in the $600 range

which after fees and shipping etc... you didnt even make the hat money back yet lol

i get people see the higher price points on websites currently and get the hype goin

but do the math people

and dont think well ill just get the shoes on release day and sell the shoes for 1K(again your not)

thats when the flood hits and people will be havin a fire sale tryin to grab 400 for the shoe

its entertaining though to watch
the only profit resellers will be the ones who get multiple pairs for retail. I seen some people in my local group who got the hat and is trying to resell both the hat and shoes it's stupid

So these are going to be a resell fail now
Eh...depends on your definition of fail.

Don't think any sellers are going to lose $ on these, but I think some sellers (not the smart ones) are seeing "limited like Frags", and thinking Frag money.

The 2 has historically been one of the least favoriable MJ worn model (I'm counting 1-14...I like to pretend MJ never played for WAS), couple that with a CW that is fairly suspect and a high retail price and you have the Just Don situation.

They still will fetch a decent amount, and people will still buy on the aftermarket, but the sellers (just glance on ebay) who think they're moving an all blue retro 2 for $1,000 are going to be disappointed.

Ah well. Like I've said, nature of the beast. I could be completly wrong (I was w/ the DB8s, didn't think they'd hit the price they have now this quickly), but I don't see this as a $1,000 shoe. I can't see this as a $500 shoe, but in today's market anything can and probably will happen.

Last edited:
If you bought the hat/preordered the shoes with the intent to resell then you will have a hard time recouping your money, which would be a fail.

On the other hand if you get the shoes at retail to $500 there is still room for profit.

Last edited:
:lol: at everyone thinking these won't hit a stack in the aftermarket

Hype & exclusivity is there.

Plus high retail + ATC fee or backdoor fee will cause most not to sell for a lower price imo.

At this point, I just want a picture to show what they ACTUALLY look like in person. No filters, no shoe covered in dust, just what Just Don looks like FOR REAL. Can we get that?

Local Boutique is getting these, and we normally get stiffed huge. So either they hit the jackpot or these are not as rare as we think

Just got my confirmation for my reserved pair size 12.  Just Don is finally emailing back the people who reserved their pair.

Just got my confirmation for my reserved pair size 12.  Just Don is finally emailing back the people who reserved their pair.
i got both my confirmation emails early last week... they already charged my card for the reservation.

i emailed them and they confirmed they are not samples, they will release on nike.com and they will be $350 retail. 

i got both my confirmation emails early last week... they already charged my card for the reservation.

i emailed them and they confirmed they are not samples, they will release on nike.com and they will be $350 retail. 

both bought hats?

I bought the jacket because they said they'd let me reserve the shoes.  Then they emailed me when they recognized their mistake.I complained and they honored it anyway because it was their mistake.

damn $350 retail :smh: $250 would've been way better

laugh.gif
at everyone thinking these won't hit a stack in the aftermarket

Plus high retail + ATC fee or backdoor fee will cause most not to sell for a lower price imo.

your delusional

they are not hitting 1K currently

not many jordans break that 1K mark if ever unless its signed or a friends and family drop or a player exclusive

and even then not always as PE's are obtainable for the 6-900 range lol

fragments dont go for that much

but just don 2's will?

riiiiight lol

bottom line

if you pre ordered with intent to resell

you failed

if you plan to cop a single shoe alone to resell

your margin will be very low and i suggest you push it day of release ASAP

there are over 100 pairs up on ebay currently

highest bid price for a pair with a justdon pre order

is $510

you paid give or take with tax and ship $400

after ebay fees paypal fees and shipping

congrats you break even or have enough for a turkey hero from the corner store

laugh.gif
at everyone thinking these won't hit a stack in the aftermarket

your delusional

they are not hitting 1K currently

not many jordans break that 1K mark if ever unless its signed or a friends and family drop or a player exclusive

and even then not always as PE's are obtainable for the 6-900 range lol

fragments dont go for that much

but just don 2's will?

riiiiight lol

bottom line

if you pre ordered with intent to resell

you failed

if you plan to cop a single shoe alone to resell

your margin will be very low and i suggest you push it day of release ASAP

there are over 100 pairs up on ebay currently

highest bid price for a pair with a justdon pre order

is $510