Just Don x Air Jordan 2

How does the 2s fit? I am a size 9.5 in yeezys...
laugh.gif

Just curious, U guys with "early pairs", where'd U cop? A boutique/mom n pop letting u pick up early? I assume U had to buy a combo (hat or jacket)? Just curious.

Just curious, U guys with "early pairs", where'd U cop? A boutique/mom n pop letting u pick up early? I assume U had to buy a combo (hat or jacket)? Just curious.

Just have to put in a lot of time researching, or know the right people.

True I live in Roanoke va and there are no small boutiques or decent shoe stores, I have to cop online or drive 3 hours to Charlotte NC

Oh I know who has them. I'm in dc, we all now major is getting them. But due to previously discussed reasons, I refuse to give them my business. I'm just curious how other dudes are picking em up early. Curious how FC has a FSR early. Obviously mom n pops are just handing them over. I was just curious about details, since in theory U can't scoop til SAturday... I guess I'm asking for too much unspoken/hush hush info regarding the game

Do u think NDC will post the link over twitter, for us in Europe???
Need to know who i have to follow in twitter???

On eBay it's looking like $600-$800 range but go ahead, keep anticipating high prices on a mediocre model and average colorway. Over $800? Not happening.
:sips tea:

whats their procedure for this release? frags were cooked for them

True... Honestly I'm new to the game and I'm learning where to cop at online and in stores, I never thought about Greensboro
Why come all the way to charlotte? Greensboro is two hours away

True... Honestly I'm new to the game and I'm learning where to cop at online and in stores, I never thought about Greensboro

Back
Top Bottom