Just Don x Air Jordan 2

time to finesse myself a pair 
devil.gif

Yea lol know 21 mercer raffle is pretty rigged right? The open it back up but yea it don't matter. People already talking about having fsr for sale. This just another cash cow like the fragments. Everyone is trying to make a big come up off these

For you nc heads talking about social status.
You have to spend a minimum of 500 to purchase shoe. I hate this method because when I go shoe shopping im going shoe shopping. Not shopping for outfits and other ****. I can't knock em but that **** don't fly round here. Online or bust

erm.. FootlockerEU just posted they´ll be getting the JustDons tomorrow morning. That´s a surprise to me, thought they would be super limited?

erm.. FootlockerEU just posted they´ll be getting the JustDons tomorrow morning. That´s a surprise to me, thought they would be super limited?
They are still just about as limited as stuff gets these days at least. Distribution differences is all.

They are still just about as limited as stuff gets these days at least. Distribution differences is all.
sure, but I thought we wouldn´t even get a chance at them in the EU. I´m interested to see how this plays out. Especially with that high price-tag

Yea lol know 21 mercer raffle is pretty rigged right? The open it back up but yea it don't matter. People already talking about having fsr for sale. This just another cash cow like the fragments. Everyone is trying to make a big come up off these
not really. There will be a lot of phone calls today, just like the fragments. That's just BS to get ppl not to go enter

Also NikeStoreEurope just dm ed that they will NOT be releasing these online tommorrow....Crap .

Last edited:
not really. There will be a lot of phone calls today, just like the fragments. That's just BS to get ppl not to go enter

Bro they are rigged, been messing with Mercer for yrs, I see the shadiness everytime i go, dont get me wrong they do get alot of pairs but you can tell they hook up their ppls/ppl wish cash first

Back
Top Bottom