Just Don x Air Jordan 2

These are gonna look real dope next to my wife's Chanel purse

900x900px-LL-69e25879_20150201_000104.jpeg

these are must haves...wheres the store list though
same stores that got blues... so basically tier zero nike accounts

so I can count on one of you 2 to get me a sz 12 if I strike out right

IMO these are way harder than the blues. Blues are too loud, but quality is there. Also like how they have the screw on lace tips. Hoping to grab at least one pair. 

I'm walking into this knowing I'm gonna grab more L's. 

12's, 750, 350... all L's. 

I know I won't **** my sleep up for these thou.

Can't wait to break them necks wearing mine while yall camping

Last edited:
You got 2 grand
If I cop I need blues straight up I think that trade is fair and even
I would try to do the same for sure. I'm hoping these drop on NDC, otherwise it's looking like we'll have to pre-order for the 400-500 like last year, which wasn't bad considering the going rates now.... Which I would have sent off for on the of the invoices from just don directly... Wonder if they'll do that again.

I would try to do the same for sure. I'm hoping these drop on NDC, otherwise it's looking like we'll have to pre-order for the 400-500 like last year, which wasn't bad considering the going rates now.... Which I would have sent off for on the of the invoices from just don directly... Wonder if they'll do that again.
doubt there will be any preorders for that low, i see them right now starting at 1k

I really like the look of these. The quality on the blues was gorgeous so I expect these will be on point

I'm doing my pre-release scouting now, didn't try to cop last CW, but tan col kicks can be rocked w/damn near anything. Do they go to 14? N how how most ppl cop last time?

Back
Top Bottom