Just Don x Air Jordan 2

this guy about to have 3 pears....
I can't.... the way my bank account is set up...

1 pair is more than enough for me, but about to get this 2nd pair 
wink.gif
 amirite

I had to frequent this thread to see if it would surpass my estimated 300 page count.. Looks pretty possible now lol..

and for the rest of us that didn't score the 1st time... lets keep hope alive

think these are dope in person, just blocking out the fact that they cost damn near $700.. had to unload some shoes to justify it

View media item 1898267
View media item 1898269

Ended up selling 30 pairs to justify 3 pairs. For some reason, pics of the shoe looks way better than in person. They had them at the local consignment shop and they didn't look that great. The details of the shoe was too smooth and not refined and bold. The cut and craftsmanship reminds me of payless shoe. Makes me wonder how a lot of samples are made much much better.

Ended up selling 30 pairs to justify 3 pairs. For some reason, pics of the shoe looks way better than in person. They had them at the local consignment shop and they didn't look that great. The details of the shoe was too smooth and not refined and bold. The cut and craftsmanship reminds me of payless shoe. Makes me wonder how a lot of samples are made much much better.

Hm I really like them in person. Leather and suede are really nice.

I just sold my PSNY 12s and RF NB central parks to justify keeping them, broke even. I loved the PSNYs, but wasn't gonna wear them

I was under the assumption that it was an in store restock.  He didn't really give any clarification.

Back
Top Bottom