Just Don x Air Jordan 2

My Pack Came In The Other Day Thanks To ootherocoo ootherocoo For Holding Me Down At Pretty Much Retail :nthat:

View media item 1928167

Like Others Have Said, This Box Is As Big And Heavy As A Piece Of Luggage, But JB Really Did Come Correct With Packaging For This Release :pimp:

I Legit Opened My Box And Whispered To Myself In A Low, Satisfied Tone And With A Big Smile On My Face...........

"The Quilted Quicker Picker Upper!" :wow:
View media item 1928171

Honestly Guys, I Don't Know Whether To UnDS These Things Or To Toss One On My Hand And Head On Down To The Nearest Ballfield To Catch Some Poppups.... :lol:

For Real For Real The Leather Is THAT Good On These!!!

View media item 1928175

Was Able To Snipe On The Jacket Under Retail For These Too So That Should Be In By Monday Or So :smokin
View media item 1928191

Real Talk If Blues Are This Nice In Person As Well, Someone Point Me In The Direction Of A DS 9.5 For Sale, I'm PayPal Ready :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

PS- If Anyone Needs Some Corn Flakes Or Huggies In Bulk, My Ninja ootherocoo ootherocoo Is THE Plug :rofl:

View media item 1928183View media item 1928184

MUCH Love Homie!!!!!! :nthat:

Last edited:
My Pack Came In The Other Day Thanks To @ootherocoo For Holding Me Down At Pretty Much Retail
nthat.gif

Like Others Have Said, This Box Is As Big And Heavy As A Piece Of Luggage, But JB Really Did Come Correct With Packaging For This Release
pimp.gif

I Legit Opened My Box And Whispered To Myself In A Low, Satisfied Tone And With A Big Smile On My Face...........

"The Quilted Quicker Picker Upper!"
eek.gif

Honestly Guys, I Don't Know Whether To UnDS These Things Or To Toss One On My Hand And Head On Down To The Nearest Ballfield To Catch Some Poppups....
laugh.gif

Was Able To Snipe On The Jacket Under Retail For These Too So That Should Be In By Monday Or So
smokin.gif

Real Talk If Blues Are This Nice In Person As Well, Someone Point Me In The Direction Of A DS 9.5 For Sale, I'm PayPal Ready
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

PS- If Anyone Needs Some Corn Flakes Or Huggies In Bulk, My Ninja @ootherocoo Is THE Plug
roll.gif

MUCH Love Homie!!!!!!
nthat.gif
agree...what are blues selling for right now...

My Pack Came In The Other Day Thanks To @ootherocoo For Holding Me Down At Pretty Much Retail
nthat.gif

Like Others Have Said, This Box Is As Big And Heavy As A Piece Of Luggage, But JB Really Did Come Correct With Packaging For This Release
pimp.gif

"The Quilted Quicker Picker Upper!"
eek.gif

Honestly Guys, I Don't Know Whether To UnDS These Things Or To Toss One On My Hand And Head On Down To The Nearest Ballfield To Catch Some Poppups....
laugh.gif

Was Able To Snipe On The Jacket Under Retail For These Too So That Should Be In By Monday Or So
smokin.gif

Real Talk If Blues Are This Nice In Person As Well, Someone Point Me In The Direction Of A DS 9.5 For Sale, I'm PayPal Ready
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

PS- If Anyone Needs Some Corn Flakes Or Huggies In Bulk, My Ninja @ootherocoo Is THE Plug
roll.gif

MUCH Love Homie!!!!!!
nthat.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 What can I say man, I really love corn flakes.

No problem my man, glad I could help.  I know you will enjoy these joints.

I see you @bwood056
nthat.gif

Got a hold of these for 700 flat. Under retail after sales tax here in my state. SMH on paying reseller prices direct to NIKE. Oh I miss the late 90s and 2000s

Last edited:
When I had my frags I was lie they're nice but I want blown away I definitely wouldn't pay more than retail on them no matter how much I like the colorway

This is why I can't justify spending all of that money for them. I think about the quality and retail price and I just can't do it. Plus, it's just another black toe 1 to me. A lot of 1s have that same blocking, just different colors. Frag's are nice, but I just can't justify the price for MYSELF.

Now is definitely the time to buy I saw a size 11.5 under 800 on eBay. My pair came today and these shoes are amazing definitely better than the frags I used to have

Sz 13 still $ 1000 [emoji]128532[/emoji] Just got to play the waitin game

This is why I can't justify spending all of that money for them. I think about the quality and retail price and I just can't do it. Plus, it's just another black toe 1 to me. A lot of 1s have that same blocking, just different colors. Frag's are nice, but I just can't justify the price for MYSELF.

There's too many shoes releasing to spend that much on an okay quality pair. These are the most expensive shoes I've bought so far but they are better than the 2nd most expensive shoe I've bought by far

There's too many shoes releasing to spend that much on an okay quality pair. These are the most expensive shoes I've bought so far but they are better than the 2nd most expensive shoe I've bought by far

AGREED!

This is my favorite release of the year.

Back
Top Bottom