Just downloaded Firefox 3.6.... What are MUST HAVE Add ons?

nerd.gif

Giving Firefox a try.
Tryin to see if its better then Google Chrome.

What are some must have add ons and where do i download it?

3.1?

They just released 3.6, get that.

Just go to the add-on's page on firefox's website and check out the most popular ones.

Ad-block is essential and there are tons of others. Foxytunes is probably my favorite, you can control your music at the bottom of the status bar on FF.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

3.1?

They just released 3.6, get that.

Just go to the add-on's page on firefox's website and check out the most popular ones.

Ad-block is essential and there are tons of others. Foxytunes is probably my favorite, you can control your music at the bottom of the status bar on FF.

Foxytunes
pimp.gif

just got it.

https://addons.mozilla.or...ion/lifehacker_musthaves

Good collection of some of the best ones.

Like I said before, check out the most popular add-ons and see if you like them. It's quick and easy to download and try them out until you find a nicemix of things you like.

Also check out the themes and the new persona feature. I've been using the NASA Night Launch theme for awhile now and it's great.

I've had AdBlock for a few months and it worked fine when I first got it. Now it doesn't work. Anyone know anything about that?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by YUNG FLiP iMAGE

I've had AdBlock for a few months and it worked fine when I first got it. Now it doesn't work. Anyone know anything about that?
nerd.gif
word. my @+%% doesnt work anymore either
nerd.gif

Have you guys tried deleting then reinstalling it?

Or if the ad's aren't blocked, try right clicking and blocking them that way and see if that still works.

Back
Top Bottom