Just dropping off some info for 2015 you guys may or may not know...

Just give me these as they are in a TRUE remastered form. These shouldn't just be as good as the crappy 2011's, they should match up to at least the 2000 version. 

JB has been shading us for tooooo long! 
sick.gif
id love to see the n/a on the back too 
nthat.gif

I just hope they increase the quality of the 3M's and the Toro's. The shape was decent but the quality was HORRIBLE. Almost every pair I saw(In the stores as a result of them sitting) was creased!!

Every night I dream of Remastered Concord and Bred XI with high quality mesh, high patent leather cut and just a slight hint of blue on the sole. One day... One day

My 2015 wishlist
OG-Air-Jordan-XII-Flu-Game-3.jpg

air-jordan-7-vii-original-og-bordeaux-black-light-graphite-bordeaux-1.jpg

air-jordan-7-vii-original-og-hare-jordan-white-light-silver-true-red-1.jpg

11192066495_b1ce794ae4.jpg

Bring-em-Back1.jpg

air-jordan-1-red.jpg

air-jordan-5-raging-bull.jpg

Air-Jordan-V-Black-Metallic-Silver-og-sample-01.jpg

air-jordan-4-iv-retro-cool-grey-chrome-dark-charcoal-varsity-maize-11.jpeg

:x this lineup :smh: i know some are still rumors or speculations not to mention any retro +s that are yet to be revealed but man this is gonna be another promising dope *** year for us 'sneaker connoisseurs' :lol:

The scary part is this is about $1900 worth of jays and we're just talking J's. Not including what Nike & Adidas has in store for us. Might have to pick what I need and not what I want.

These would be nice....

air_jordan_12_flint_grey_instyleshoes.com__26621.1412219783.500.400.jpg

air-jordan-12-xii-retro-white-french-blue-metallic-silver-varsity-red-1.jpg

air-jordan-12-xii-retro-white-french-blue-metallic-silver-varsity-red-3.jpg
Oh man I have been wanting these 2 forever. I would be beyond heated if they released them next year on me
tired.gif

I couldn't care less I would buy both and as a pack. Probably will be a $600 pack. You'll buy them again too lets be honest. I would pay resale on them too...jeez next year my wallet is going to take a beating.
This is the exact kind of statement I was sort of mocking. HELL no I would not buy them now. It's even easier not to because I watched them sit on finishline for so long for cheap. absolutely no way I would pay 500 just a few years later. same goes for the Jordan 20 coming out soon. watched them sit in champs for 75 dollars and you think I'm going to drop 220 now?
laugh.gif

Those Melo XI's are a must for me! either those or release some Wizard XI's. 500,000+ pairs of those would get gobbled up for sure.

Last edited:
This thread has already made me rethink my purchasing upcoming in 2015. I was Luke warm on the Columbia 4 and now I am not going to but those. There is just too much upcoming I want way more and I am going to be much more selective than I was this past year.

I beat up my BMs from 2011 (I think thats when they last released) and I have a desperate need for another pair or two.

Raging Bulls? I'll decide how many pairs after I see.

CG IVs? At least 3. Dont een care.

Last edited:
I beat up my BMs from 2011 (I think thats when they last released) and I have a desperate need for another pair or two.

Raging Bulls? I'll decide how many pairs after I see.

CG IVs? At least 3. Dont een care.
This need all of them if they release :lol:

I just hope they increase the quality of the 3M's and the Toro's. The shape was decent but the quality was HORRIBLE. Almost every pair I saw(In the stores as a result of them sitting) was creased!!
You also gotta remember that they have a 3m reflective coating on the upper that is gonna dhoe creasing way faster than regular leather/nubuck. The same goes for the green bean Vs (another V I want to see retroed) but I can't speak on the Toros

Damn...I was hoping they would release the BC3 or True Blue 3s with NA on the back. Why did Nike just drop the 88 WC3 last year and didn't follow up with the NA on the back idea this year?

What about Space Jam 11s? The big December release of 11s for 2015? Unless Nike alternates between a new non-retro 11 colorway one year and then one of the OGs.
@Gr8erade  what do you think?

Last edited:
They are putting 3s back in the vault so don't expect any 3s next year

As for the space jams I doubt they'll release but that's just me speculating

@Gr8erade  what do you think?
-Last thing I can think of at the moment is the Retro 11 release for this year. Now THIS is the only thing I can say I don't have confirmation of, but this years Christmas release will probably be the Red/Melo pair that we all saw circulating this year. I don't think info on them would be in the system this early but I'm definitely gonna play around with different color code combinations and see what I can find out when I come back from my vacation. 
 It's on the first page.

^They released 2 XIs this year. When he said the Melos are coming I thought it would be a Pantone like release with a GR XI coming out around the same time.

But he did say he has no info other than what's posted.

Last edited:
The scary part is this is about $1900 worth of jays and we're just talking J's. Not including what Nike & Adidas has in store for us. Might have to pick what I need and not what I want.
LOL... they would all be wants.  You cant seriously tell me you NEED a pair of shoes, cause I bet you have 50+ pairs
roll.gif

Jus playin, I know what you meant of course

Back
Top Bottom