Just dropping off some info for 2015 you guys may or may not know...

I'm at the point where my money is only spent on things i REALLY REALLY want. Out of all the releases mentioned, there Metallic V's are the only thing that catches my me and my wallet's eye.

And if they release the space jams again that will prove that JB is robbing us. JB needs to be creating and make some new Plus color ways for the 11's. Keep the Spacejams until the year of the 11, AKA the year in which JB receives its highest profits ever.  
Wait, so what is 2015 supposed to be the year of? The IV's?

I'm at the point where my money is only spent on things i REALLY REALLY want. Out of all the releases mentioned, there Metallic V's are the only thing that catches my me and my wallet's eye.

And if they release the space jams again that will prove that JB is robbing us. JB needs to be creating and make some new Plus color ways for the 11's. Keep the Spacejams until the year of the 11, AKA the year in which JB receives its highest profits ever.  
every year is pretty much their highest profits ever now the way this business is going. 2013 was their largest income and I have a feeling 2014 has topped that. the way they have everything set up and the price fiasco, it's just going to keep rising until this becomes less popular.

Just give me these as they are in a TRUE remastered form. These shouldn't just be as good as the crappy 2011's, they should match up to at least the 2000 version. 

JB has been shading us for tooooo long! 
sick.gif

Last edited:
Yes :pimp: I have a pair of the 07s that I got for trading my pair of WTKD 6s and would love to own an extra pair

I hope they release it as a $500 pack. would be hilarious for those of us that watched them sit back then
laugh.gif
I couldn't care less I would buy both and as a pack. Probably will be a $600 pack. You'll buy them again too lets be honest. I would pay resale on them too...jeez next year my wallet is going to take a beating.

Yes
pimp.gif
I have a pair of the 07s that I got for trading my pair of WTKD 6s and would love to own an extra pair
im in love with my 07 pair...i havent un-DS'ed them yet in the traditional sense, but every couple weeks they get the 30 minute treatment to keep those midsoles nice and healthy 
smokin.gif
 i cant mess with the 11 retro...that mold is fudged and the netting sits too high on the upper IMO...the 07 is hands down the best mold since 99

the black metallic 5 is the shoe that sparked my interest in jordans. i remember grabbing a DS pair back in 08 off pick your shoes (i mailed a money order too! well never have those days back :\) and once i unboxed them it was a wrap. im blessed to have another DS pair so many years later

Last edited:
So far it's Bordeaux's and I'm done. Those are the only pair worth the price hike for me. Fortunately I was able to double up on the raging bull pack, or I'd be after those as well. I just have one question: where are the Seattle 10s?

im in love with my 07 pair...i havent un-DS'ed them yet in the traditional sense, but every couple weeks they get the 30 minute treatment to keep those midsoles nice and healthy 
smokin.gif
 i cant mess with the 11 retro...that mold is fudged and the netting sits too high on the upper IMO...the 07 is hands down the best mold since 99

the black metallic 5 is the shoe that sparked my interest in jordans. i remember grabbing a DS pair back in 08 off pick your shoes (i mailed a money order too! well never have those days back :\) and once i unboxed them it was a wrap. im blessed to have another DS pair so many years later
yes they are nice as hell. i was happy because this guy i was gonna buy them off of said he wanted the KDs and if i could get him a pair he would do the trade since he had triples of the shoe and didn't mind letting me take a pair off his hand. heck i might wear them tomorrow just thinking about them now 
laugh.gif

but you better un-DS them in a traditional sense soon man they are way too nice 
laugh.gif
nthat.gif

So far it's Bordeaux's and I'm done. Those are the only pair worth the price hike for me. Fortunately I was able to double up on the raging bull pack, or I'd be after those as well. I just have one question: where are the Seattle 10s?

View media item 1324526

View media item 1324554
Where the hell is the rest of the City Pack in general Nike?! Bout to retro the Chicago for the second time, but the rest have yet to be seen.

smokin.gif

I missed my chance to get em back in '07 and was soooo disappointed when they dropped them in '11. The shape was off, the nubuck was off, and that '23' was kinda off too.

Def picking up the stealth XX ..slept hard on em when they first released...beat my QS XX's to oblivion loved that shoe...V's i love the shoe but cant wear them with shorts because i have to always wear no shows (call me weird but cant do ankle or high socks when wearing any of my kicks with shorts)and the V's kill the top back part of my ankle with that lil protruding tooth kinda thing on the back...can only wear em with jeans or chinos and thats kinda the deal breaker for me when it comes to V's(btw owned the 07 retro of the grapes damaged in a flood and fire reds taken away by my baby moms lolzz)

This remastering thing will have an impact on those who held long enough to sell old limited heat. I mean if the quality of the new raging Bulls is superior to the old ones. Why would anybody pay the crazy price they command now at the risk of them falling apart and yellowed out soles right?

No chrome 8s. They will probably be shelved until the year of fhe 8.

I'll have more info on the 7 mold in a week or so.
Do you know if the Pacific Blues or either shoe (hopefully Magics) from the Dmp pack will be released for the year of the 7? Those along with the Hares and Bordeaux are the only 7s I want. Need to see better pics of Marvins. Speaking of Hares along with the 7s I read about the 1s of course being rerelease too with them but a hare 5 and 11 low too. Have you heard anything about the 5s and 11 lows?
Raging Bulls and Lightnings in the same year has me going crazy right now after reading. I might even pay resell prices for both. True grails. The pack sat on fnl and the parents weren't paying $300 for me back then. The 3m pair has grown on me and I would take a retro 5 over a wack sig or wack new design from jb for $500. People can't even get like $150 for the xx9s. In a couple weeks I'll just buy the 11s separately. I really like the Melo 11s I seriously hope JB doesn't pull that pack bs again with them and super gr release them.

Last edited:
No info right now on pacific blues. Doubt the magics make a return. Too similar to the French blues and not as popular. The charcoal 7s probably will rerelease though.

Thanks for the info. Got me choked up remembering the glory days. Greatly appreciated. However, bummed there's no word on an array of OG 1s.

All these releases looks promising but I'll reserve opinions and judgment until I see a remastered shoe in person. I'll deff be paying close attention to Oreo 4, bord 7 & Flu Games until further notice

Back
Top Bottom