***Just got a fresh new tat, what yall think? (pics)

Originally Posted by KiiidThrash

Originally Posted by Sighfur

2en6v5z.jpg

like everyone else said.. the location is random..and you are a guy. It may have looked better on your arms or something. The script is nice tho

what is it saying btw?

Originally Posted by Shoes N BasketBall

Originally Posted by ChampionEdition

im mad that its just writing. that aint %@!+ bro. 99% of tattoo artists can do some nice @%# script no problem all day.
i came up in here to see a %$*$!* up jesus face tattoo or a picture of something burnt, like a foamposite on your chest.
its a very nice tattoo. thats a tough spot tho...my boy has his legs tatted all the way up and he said that area is like death in color.
but yea. boo this man for something so underwhelming!!!

indifferent.gif

why did you use this?

its arite, i seen a few people with tat's behind there leg....if that where he wanted it to be *shrug* iff what other people think

Originally Posted by Phil Le0tard0

Originally Posted by Shoes N BasketBall

Originally Posted by ChampionEdition

im mad that its just writing. that aint %@!+ bro. 99% of tattoo artists can do some nice @%# script no problem all day.
i came up in here to see a %$*$!* up jesus face tattoo or a picture of something burnt, like a foamposite on your chest.
its a very nice tattoo. thats a tough spot tho...my boy has his legs tatted all the way up and he said that area is like death in color.
but yea. boo this man for something so underwhelming!!!

indifferent.gif

why did you use this?

I got excited,
nerd.gif

Wow....NT keeps coming for the lulz, you guys are ruthless almost spit out my coffee at reading the responses through the read.
roll.gif
Seriously OP, coolmeaningful tattoo, no disrespect but the placement could have been a bit better that's all.

Back
Top Bottom