***Just got a fresh new tat, what yall think? (pics)

roll.gif

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

I don't see what's so bad about it. The quality looks good, the placement may be abnormal, but it's not bad. The size of the tat in relation to the leg/area is proportionate.

i agree...i like tats in odd places tho

You guys are so quick to jump and hate on something.

I think it's unique, and if it means something to you, then that's all that matters. A lotta respect man.

I'm indifferent to the placement of the tats. I like to see them in atypical areas and though this isn't bad, something about them seems a little off.

Work seems decent and it obviously has personal meaning, so more power to you.

You would've been better off just posting in the tattoo thread, wouldn't have called so much attention to yourself and caused the rabid NT sheep toattack.

that tat would be real nice if it was on your upper back shoulder blade area. but its in the gayest visible place on your body with your clothes on. what inthe world were you thinking?

great tat. strange placement.

im mad that its just writing. that aint %@!+ bro. 99% of tattoo artists can do some nice @%# script no problem all day.
i came up in here to see a %$*$!* up jesus face tattoo or a picture of something burnt, like a foamposite on your chest.
its a very nice tattoo. thats a tough spot tho...my boy has his legs tatted all the way up and he said that area is like death in color.
but yea. boo this man for something so underwhelming!!!

Originally Posted by ChampionEdition

im mad that its just writing. that aint %@!+ bro. 99% of tattoo artists can do some nice @%# script no problem all day.
i came up in here to see a %$*$!* up jesus face tattoo or a picture of something burnt, like a foamposite on your chest.
its a very nice tattoo. thats a tough spot tho...my boy has his legs tatted all the way up and he said that area is like death in color.
but yea. boo this man for something so underwhelming!!!

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

not the best place for tats, but it's not as bad as most are making it out to be.
probably got it there so it's not one of those "always on display" tattoos.

Originally Posted by shookONEZ

this cant be life
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

What makes the tat or this thread bad/funny is the placement. I can't believe you seriously did that
laugh.gif

Then again I don't know what the translation of that 2nd tat is

Seriously tho tats above your calfs/under the back of your knee?

Back
Top Bottom