Just got back from a local car meet vol I LIKE BIG BUTTS and i cannot lie

Originally Posted by nublee

way to "race" the lambos
eyes.gif
No #!%@! The lambos were practically cruising so I didn't see no destroying in the video
indifferent.gif

Every block in America has that one kid the older kids don't want to play with, but for some reason they always seem to be around annoying the hell outtathem. That reminds me of you. I don't think anyone can front about that whip being fresh, but you gotta get a life little homie. Why don't you post thechicks you smash by having a $70,000 skyline since e-props mean so much instead of you imaginary racing people that didn't even do a double take at you.

Every block in America has that one kid the older kids don't want to play with, but for some reason they always seem to be around annoying the hell outta them. That reminds me of you. I don't think anyone can front about that whip being fresh, but you gotta get a life little homie. Why don't you post the chicks you smash by having a $70,000 skyline since e-props mean so much instead of you imaginary racing people that didn't even do a double take at you.
laugh.gif
qft

all the videos he's ever taken of his car there was always a DUDE in the front seat and/or a DUDE taping.

"Yea, he relly BLEW us away. It was a Silver GT-R on 405 this am......he kept slowing down and blowing by us, all the way from Bothel area to Redmond..annoying. I have better things to do than attempt a big ticket or worst, a accident playing stupig games on the hwy with an immature young man that probablyhad the car bought for him by his daddy...and yes you are MORE than welcome to post this as my answer to him."

Quoted from the owner of the pearl white Diablo 6.0 and Murcielago 670-SV.

Originally Posted by Vancity74

"Yea, he relly BLEW us away. It was a Silver GT-R on 405 this am......he kept slowing down and blowing by us, all the way from Bothel area to Redmond.. annoying. I have better things to do than attempt a big ticket or worst, a accident playing stupig games on the hwy with an immature young man that probably had the car bought for him by his daddy...and yes you are MORE than welcome to post this as my answer to him."

laugh.gif

Is this what we call racing these days? I'm surprised that they didn't pull up ahead of you, box you in, make you stop, pull you over your boy'slap through the passenger side window, and slap the #%*+ out of you. This thread is trash. Change the damn title.

Wow ya'll are mad salty towards this kid. Yes, he's spoiled we all know that but those lambos are sick
eek.gif

And obviously he wasn't tryna "destroy" those lambos. Kid's a kid, he's havin' fun. Damn.

laugh.gif

Ya'll are annnnnnnngry.

I mean I seen this kid exhibit some douchebaggery before, but he ain't doin' it now. Let him live.

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

laugh.gif

Ya'll are annnnnnnngry.

I mean I seen this kid exhibit some douchebaggery before, but he ain't doin' it now. Let him live.
There isn't anything in here except a lot of truth.

wow i was obviously joking about destroying them, i was joking. they were cruising at 60.
you guys need to relax, its really not that serious, saturday morning cruising around and enjoying my day.

and who cares what that dude with the car said, his cars a lot nicer but at least im enjoying mine.
whats the point of having a lambo is you drive it like a geo?

Originally Posted by Sputnik

Originally Posted by Lrrr

Originally Posted by Sputnik

why do you drive up under the steering wheel like an old man?
laugh.gif

learn how to lean son
i had a friend behind me and if youve seen a gtr, youd know there isnt really much space even though its a 4 seater.
the two hands on the steering wheel are for shifting
smile.gif
you dont need to downshift on the highway when cruising in a straight line...

"Yea, he relly BLEW us away. It was a Silver GT-R on 405 this am......he kept slowing down and blowing by us, all the way from Bothel area to Redmond.. annoying. I have better things to do than attempt a big ticket or worst, a accident playing stupig games on the hwy with an immature young man that probably had the car bought for him by his daddy...and yes you are MORE than welcome to post this as my answer to him."

link or duck tales...and i dont think a dude with money with a lambo is too concerned about speeding tickets

Originally Posted by Lrrr

link or duck tales...and i dont think a dude with money with a lambo is too concerned about speeding tickets

indifferent.gif
Maybe he's concerned with loosing his license?

Back
Top Bottom