Just got back from a local car meet vol I LIKE BIG BUTTS and i cannot lie

Originally Posted by FrankDolla

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN I THOUGHT U WAS POSTIN PICS OF BIG BOOTY.....
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

maybe he needs multiple speeding tickets with a court appointed lawyer to defend him to end up losing his license

link or duck tales...and i dont think a dude with money with a lambo is too concerned about speeding tickets

Can you imagine all the kids who do this on a daily basis? "OMG thats a lambo lets try and race it in my Subaru" You better believe im not going torisk a ticket because some lame keeps trying to get my attention. If im getting a ticket itll be because of my own stupidity and enjoyment

Originally Posted by Lrrr

Originally Posted by Sputnik

why do you drive up under the steering wheel like an old man?
laugh.gif

learn how to lean son
i had a friend behind me and if youve seen a gtr, youd know there isnt really much space even though its a 4 seater.
the two hands on the steering wheel are for shifting
smile.gif
you dont need to downshift on the highway when cruising in a straight line...
haha..I don't think the kid was cruising..maybe he wanted to go into lower gears for more pickup?

Originally Posted by Vancity74

"Yea, he relly BLEW us away. It was a Silver GT-R on 405 this am......he kept slowing down and blowing by us, all the way from Bothel area to Redmond.. annoying. I have better things to do than attempt a big ticket or worst, a accident playing stupig games on the hwy with an immature young man that probably had the car bought for him by his daddy...and yes you are MORE than welcome to post this as my answer to him."

Quoted from the owner of the pearl white Diablo 6.0 and Murcielago 670-SV.

link or duck tales...and i dont think a dude with money with a lambo is too concerned about speeding tickets
Everyone I know in an exotic do the speed limit (on public roads), they're more mature than that. The stupid ones get killed in Newport Beachand PCH racing. When you're in an extoic you've already show that you've made it. Street racing inferior cars is like an NBA star going out tochill and the random weekend ballers calling him out to a pick up game..

"Yea, he relly BLEW us away. It was a Silver GT-R on 405 this am......he kept slowing down and blowing by us, all the way from Bothel area to Redmond.. annoying. I have better things to do than attempt a big ticket or worst, a accident playing stupig games on the hwy with an immature young man that probably had the car bought for him by his daddy...and yes you are MORE than welcome to post this as my answer to him."

roy from cats exotics
nerd.gif
?

Originally Posted by wj4

Everyone I know in an exotic do the speed limit (on public roads), they're more mature than that. The stupid ones get killed in Newport Beach and PCH racing. When you're in an extoic you've already show that you've made it. Street racing inferior cars is like an NBA star going out to chill and the random weekend ballers calling him out to a pick up game..
everything said by WJ4 is on point.

and yes vancity, links?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by rudy

man that looks like fun
EXACTLY

this was just for some fun, nothing serious. whats up with all the hate?
frown.gif
It's just the manner in which you present the topic discussed.

People just think you are bragging and looking for attention.

I don't have an opinion on the matter so to speak.

I don't think you are a bad person for posting what you have.

But, don't be surprised when people hate when you flash your assets.

People will react to your posts and not always justifiable manner (as you have experienced).

and who cares what that dude with the car said, his cars a lot nicer but at least im enjoying mine.
whats the point of having a lambo is you drive it like a geo?
Hey kid, your ignorance is showing.

Originally Posted by nbirn2103

Originally Posted by rudy

man that looks like fun
EXACTLY

this was just for some fun, nothing serious. whats up with all the hate?
frown.gif
It's just the manner in which you present the topic discussed.

People just think you are bragging and looking for attention.

I don't have an opinion on the matter so to speak.

I don't think you are a bad person for posting what you have.

But, don't be surprised when people hate when you flash your assets.

People will react to your posts and not always justifiable manner (as you have experienced).
Couldn't have been more accurate without roasting the OP... well done.

and who cares what that dude with the car said, his cars a lot nicer but at least im enjoying mine.
whats the point of having a lambo is you drive it like a geo?

When you actually buy your own car, you'll understand.

Originally Posted by sigmakidownz

Wow ya'll are mad salty towards this kid. Yes, he's spoiled we all know that but those lambos are sick
eek.gif

And obviously he wasn't tryna "destroy" those lambos. Kid's a kid, he's havin' fun. Damn.

Back
Top Bottom