Just got my copy of MADDEN 11 full game... MY IMPRESSIONS INSIDE

My GT is:  I SI7ENT I

Well I'm going to keep this review really short and to the point.

PROS:

- Runs a lot more fluid, blocks develop properly - your able to rip off good chunks if your patient and allow the play to develop.
- Gameflow is cool for what it is, but in no way should it be described as a "KEY FEATURE"
- New locomotion runs a lot more realistic than NCAA11 (skating not as prevalent).
- Intros are pretty cool, and give you the "on the field" perspective.
- You can now hit receivers before they come out of there break consistently. The passing game feels very good.
- The D-Line works for the most part, you will feel the pressure if a team has a very solid line.
- No more warping DBS and no sky rocketing LBers.

CONS:
- PRO TAK is STILL HORRIBLE. You CAN'T come in with a defender wrapped up and make a kill shot!!!
- Making a play on the ball as a DB is hit or miss... That damn quick jump INT animation is back.
- Animations are horrible for the most part. ESP, QB drop back and throw animations... Eww talk about bad.
- The Commentary is awful.
- No presentation at all outside the intros. The game feels stale in that department. (Play of the game is almost always a damn Field Goal or something stupid lmao)
- QBs are crazy hard to sack, cuz they always get rid of the ball ala NCAA11
- Franchise mode hasn't been touched.
- Feels alot like an improved locomotion of Madden 10 with an updated roster.

All in all so far I give this game a solid 7.5 - This is the first madden game since 2007 I've been able to play 3 straight games. Good enough to keep me entertained for my football fix. Bad enough to make me still hate EA.

My GT is:  I SI7ENT I

Well I'm going to keep this review really short and to the point.

PROS:

- Runs a lot more fluid, blocks develop properly - your able to rip off good chunks if your patient and allow the play to develop.
- Gameflow is cool for what it is, but in no way should it be described as a "KEY FEATURE"
- New locomotion runs a lot more realistic than NCAA11 (skating not as prevalent).
- Intros are pretty cool, and give you the "on the field" perspective.
- You can now hit receivers before they come out of there break consistently. The passing game feels very good.
- The D-Line works for the most part, you will feel the pressure if a team has a very solid line.
- No more warping DBS and no sky rocketing LBers.

CONS:
- PRO TAK is STILL HORRIBLE. You CAN'T come in with a defender wrapped up and make a kill shot!!!
- Making a play on the ball as a DB is hit or miss... That damn quick jump INT animation is back.
- Animations are horrible for the most part. ESP, QB drop back and throw animations... Eww talk about bad.
- The Commentary is awful.
- No presentation at all outside the intros. The game feels stale in that department. (Play of the game is almost always a damn Field Goal or something stupid lmao)
- QBs are crazy hard to sack, cuz they always get rid of the ball ala NCAA11
- Franchise mode hasn't been touched.
- Feels alot like an improved locomotion of Madden 10 with an updated roster.

All in all so far I give this game a solid 7.5 - This is the first madden game since 2007 I've been able to play 3 straight games. Good enough to keep me entertained for my football fix. Bad enough to make me still hate EA.

great review man. Thanks for the insightful post. I might pick it up, but I been playing NCAA so I dunno.

great review man. Thanks for the insightful post. I might pick it up, but I been playing NCAA so I dunno.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

hows my Rams?
Steven Jackson is a beast in open field. Rams OL isn't very solid which disrupts the flow of the offense. Bradford has a crazy nice Arm with the needed accuracy to complete passes that are intermediate. Don't expect to win games without a solid run presence though. All in all, a great team to run franchise with.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

hows my Rams?
Steven Jackson is a beast in open field. Rams OL isn't very solid which disrupts the flow of the offense. Bradford has a crazy nice Arm with the needed accuracy to complete passes that are intermediate. Don't expect to win games without a solid run presence though. All in all, a great team to run franchise with.

Back
Top Bottom