Just got my copy of MADDEN 11 full game... MY IMPRESSIONS INSIDE

Originally Posted by Carver

Originally Posted by Anthony Stark

- Franchise mode hasn't been touched.

Guess I'm not buying it.
Man franchise is pretty important to me too.
smh.gif
damn.

Def not coppin now..thats all I play cause I destroy humans. it's like chess, I gotta play against artificial intel to even have a shot at losing.
pimp.gif

And just for clarification, that pic is from TO's tweetphoto. I got my 10 copy early Aug last year. I learned an important lesson in that the ppl who go through the trouble of getting the game early are usually really good online. I f'ed around and had a 10-15 record online when the game "officially" launched. I thought EA was gonna reset the records when the game came out but as you know, they didn't. So my point is, I'm stayin offline until the mass of madden newbs have access to the game.
laugh.gif

And just for clarification, that pic is from TO's tweetphoto. I got my 10 copy early Aug last year. I learned an important lesson in that the ppl who go through the trouble of getting the game early are usually really good online. I f'ed around and had a 10-15 record online when the game "officially" launched. I thought EA was gonna reset the records when the game came out but as you know, they didn't. So my point is, I'm stayin offline until the mass of madden newbs have access to the game.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Wordy Dirts

laugh.gif

very true. when i interned at ea, we would get the best madden gamers possible and let them play the beta on a hourly pay scale. they weren'y testers looking for glitches, they just sat there and played for fun.

Originally Posted by Wordy Dirts

laugh.gif

very true. when i interned at ea, we would get the best madden gamers possible and let them play the beta on a hourly pay scale. they weren'y testers looking for glitches, they just sat there and played for fun.

Better than madden 10? I'm skeptical about getting the new madden since 10 is the best madden on the new consoles since madden 04 and 05 on ps2

Better than madden 10? I'm skeptical about getting the new madden since 10 is the best madden on the new consoles since madden 04 and 05 on ps2

i dont usually play it as much as franchise/online but hows superstar mode??

fuuuuuuuuuuuu i need to get this game already

i dont usually play it as much as franchise/online but hows superstar mode??

fuuuuuuuuuuuu i need to get this game already

Based on the review im not buying madden again this year

Spoiler [+]
soccer games > football games
PES > FIFA

Spoiler [+]
PES > FIFA

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Spoiler [+]
PES > FIFA>PES

fixed

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Spoiler [+]
PES > FIFA>PES

fixed

- QBs are crazy hard to sack, cuz they always get rid of the ball ala NCAA11
- Franchise mode hasn't been touched.
- Feels alot like an improved locomotion of Madden 10 with an updated roster.
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom