Just got my copy of MADDEN 11 full game... MY IMPRESSIONS INSIDE

One good thing I noticed in the demo is the receivers definitely jump for balls way more than ever before.

This strategy pad stuff I'd hella confusing, can you just use the same controller layout as last years?

^ A lot of people have been complaining about the new strategy pad. Overall the response to demo has been mostly negative.

Just finish dowloading the PS3 demo, I'll play it in a few.

^ A lot of people have been complaining about the new strategy pad. Overall the response to demo has been mostly negative.

Just finish dowloading the PS3 demo, I'll play it in a few.

Originally Posted by JrizzyJay

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

I dont know if people still do this, but i think i will RENT it first to see if i like it..

Problem Solved

Word

I do that
pimp.gif

Demo sucks, I bought 2010 which was the first one I bought since '04. EA won't get me to waste my money on this roster update again. When is their NFL license up?

Demo sucks, I bought 2010 which was the first one I bought since '04. EA won't get me to waste my money on this roster update again. When is their NFL license up?

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Based on the review im not buying madden again this year

Spoiler [+]
soccer games > football games
PES > FIFA

smh.gif
I had PES for a week and tried so hard to get into it. It just wasn't as good as FIFA.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Based on the review im not buying madden again this year

Spoiler [+]
soccer games > football games
PES > FIFA

smh.gif
I had PES for a week and tried so hard to get into it. It just wasn't as good as FIFA.

My brief thoughts

-Strategy Pad is stupid and not needed. The new "Game Flow" feature that the madden producer talks highly about is not needed. Game Flow is nothing but almost like an automated "Ask Madden." I didn't like the gameplay at all. Its crazy hard to get an interception as well as returning kickoffs past the 25 yard line (I found it difficult to get to the 20 at times.).

Overall the game doesn't entice me as of right now to pay almost $66 for. As of right now I will NOT be purchasing.

My brief thoughts

-Strategy Pad is stupid and not needed. The new "Game Flow" feature that the madden producer talks highly about is not needed. Game Flow is nothing but almost like an automated "Ask Madden." I didn't like the gameplay at all. Its crazy hard to get an interception as well as returning kickoffs past the 25 yard line (I found it difficult to get to the 20 at times.).

Overall the game doesn't entice me as of right now to pay almost $66 for. As of right now I will NOT be purchasing.

Originally Posted by jazz145

My brief thoughts

agree with some of this
I like the running game on this one
Completing pass seem very easy
Kick Returns are more difficult
Punt Returns are easier
Fumbles GALORE!
Franchise being exactly the same
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Kicking long FG's with the new kick system = impossible

I like Gus Johnson's commentary during the plays, it caught me off guard a few times
he started humming the Batman theme and I was like
eek.gif
and gave up a big run.

Originally Posted by jazz145

My brief thoughts

agree with some of this
I like the running game on this one
Completing pass seem very easy
Kick Returns are more difficult
Punt Returns are easier
Fumbles GALORE!
Franchise being exactly the same
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Kicking long FG's with the new kick system = impossible

I like Gus Johnson's commentary during the plays, it caught me off guard a few times
he started humming the Batman theme and I was like
eek.gif
and gave up a big run.

Just played the demo on ps3. This %!@# is so garbage. I don't know why people are saying it's hard to get picks. I had 2 in the first half on my first run with the demo. I was beating the CPU 36-7 at the half smh. I haven't Played madden in 2 years since I didn't bother buying last years version. With that being said, feels good to run a game and nice to know I still got it. But the game has not changed much.

Cons
- madden has not really made any changes
- gameflow is wack. Like previously mentioned, it's like having ask madden all game. I do like the commentary of the coach into the helmet though.
- couldn't believe my ears. The commentary did suck like op said. Damn.
- that strategy pad will take people some time to get use to. I was mad confused trying to call audibles. But with time people will master it
- feels weird not having a turbo button!
- why do they always change the kicking system? Like if it needed any change to begin with

Pros
- this may sound dumb. But they improved graphically with the ball. I noticed in some replays the ball had a nice spiral the harder I threw it. While on weak throws the ball looked like a butterfly. I like that realistic feel.
- blocking looks way better now

all in all. Looks like I'm going to pass on madden again this year. I'm going to download the NCAA demo and see how that game plays. But if I don't cop NCAA then I guess I'm goin to be playing alot of 2k come winter time

Just played the demo on ps3. This %!@# is so garbage. I don't know why people are saying it's hard to get picks. I had 2 in the first half on my first run with the demo. I was beating the CPU 36-7 at the half smh. I haven't Played madden in 2 years since I didn't bother buying last years version. With that being said, feels good to run a game and nice to know I still got it. But the game has not changed much.

Cons
- madden has not really made any changes
- gameflow is wack. Like previously mentioned, it's like having ask madden all game. I do like the commentary of the coach into the helmet though.
- couldn't believe my ears. The commentary did suck like op said. Damn.
- that strategy pad will take people some time to get use to. I was mad confused trying to call audibles. But with time people will master it
- feels weird not having a turbo button!
- why do they always change the kicking system? Like if it needed any change to begin with

Pros
- this may sound dumb. But they improved graphically with the ball. I noticed in some replays the ball had a nice spiral the harder I threw it. While on weak throws the ball looked like a butterfly. I like that realistic feel.
- blocking looks way better now

all in all. Looks like I'm going to pass on madden again this year. I'm going to download the NCAA demo and see how that game plays. But if I don't cop NCAA then I guess I'm goin to be playing alot of 2k come winter time

Back
Top Bottom