JUST GOT ROBBED...HOUSE EMPTIED

damn sorry to hear about this pabs.... had to happen to me a couple weeks before christmas a couple years ago...clowns took everything but my tv's & my loud ... thats how i knew it was kids

I'm guessing no security system either?

I don't understand how people live without security systems.

Not the homie Pabs :smh:

I'll help you get it back

37-Ski-Mask-Way.gif

That dude gotta be joking saying he doesn't lock his doors. Gotta be.
nah man. around my neighborhood, we'd leave without locking the door. everybody knew everybody. wasn't ever an issue. you usually don't think of doing the little things until you get got, though.

Thanks for the words bruhs

I filed a report as soon as I got back home. They didnt take prints but pictures

I gave them the serial # to my ps4

I dont post on social networking at all so nobody knows where I am at any time like that ..like I said I was out with family.

I gotta friend who is pretty well known around so there's a chance the word can get to him of whi stole my ****

Im checking CL constantly

Im getting some security and insurance is next on my list

keep us posted man. i hope you find the guys who did this ****.

Ionno why people keep saying "thank God you're okay".

Thieves don't work like that. They don't want you to be home. That's why most robberies happen during daylight hours (when people are at work and school). They don't want any drama, they don't want a tussle. They want to blend in with the rest of the neighborhood, often disguising as some sort of domestic serviceman and they want to take their time while cleaning out your house.

my grandparents got robbed just opening the door in the middle of the day. 1 rang the doorbell, as soon as the door opened pulled a gun on my grandma. tied up my grandparents and put a gun to my little cousin's head. he was 1 year old at the time.
if they're willing to break in and steal your ****, there's no telling what else they're willing to do.

question for all the people suggesting camera recording setups at the house that you can buy from costco. what if the burglars cut your breakers off?

question for all the people suggesting camera recording setups at the house that you can buy from costco. what if the burglars cut your breakers off?
Use a backup battery source . I think they are called UPS.. But if power is cut it will run off the backup battery... Its about the size of a mini pc

Damn sorry to hear man, most likely someone who you knew or knew what you had.

Someone went into my truck last night, didn't steal **** though cause I never leave **** in there....broke my glove compartment handle cause they couldn't get it open though

keep us updated on if you find out who did it n ****

Coming home seeing that door wide open and you know you closed it is the worst feeling in the world. I've had my crib broken into 3 times in 2 different homes. Only had insurance during one of them, that's a must to have. It's hard to bounce back without it, trust me.

Keep ya head up op

Last year my place got robbed, shared a condo with a girl (owner), no sign of break-in and ONLY her stuff went missing (jewelry, ipad, laptop). My room was totally untouched.

About a week later, the place was hit again, took her TV (60" smart Samsung) and a phone, again, my room untouched (this time my GFs macbook & ipad was in plain sight in my bed)

Was very weird, and even if it look really suspicious on my part, nobody ever tried to accuse me. Turned out to be one of her friend's (who had her own key :smh:) boyfriend who happened to be some drugged out loser, he basically stole the key and staked the joint out until we were both gone.

Also found out weeks later that he took my WC IVs that I only wore once :x (left the box empty)

So yea OP I would start w those who have access to your place or know what's inside, people are grimy man

Also see if your auto insurance provider also does renters insurance, I use USAA and by signing up for renters along w auto insurance, my bills actually went DOWN (some kind of combo deal), just a thought

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that elpablo21 elpablo21 :smh:

My home was burglarized a couple months back. They got flats and about 200 pairs of sneakers. I know whose responsible and everything. Good thing I have a family. Had the itch to mount up and ride out. But the thought of possibly being away from them, over something not worth it, got to me.

Hope you're able to recover some your things. If not, you still have what's important, life. Wish you well.

sucks, It's happened to me and my family twice. At least no one was hurt. Material stuff can be replaced. Insurance is a must.

Last edited:

A security system is pretty cheap. All you need are some cheap webcams and security software for your computer. I have one where I can check real time video and audio from my phone. Software has motion detection as well
Info on webcams bruh?
yall need to go to costco/sams club, they have systems with like 10 HD cameras and records up to 30 days then you just delete and record again.

range from $500-$1,500

heavily contemplating putting them around the outside of my house. id say if they are high quality and work 100% sure then its well worth the investment. in store they look awesome
Sweet thanks, I'm always in costco never realized they carried them.

As long as you're alive brother, that's all that matters.

Hell, you weren't even present when this happened. I'm sure your insurance will take care of everything.

My girl was robbed at gun point a few months ago.

Couple dudes and a girl held her up at gunpoint, stole her car, money, phone, wedding ring... everything!

But she's alive, just like you are. Life is worth more than any material.

Last edited:
Same thing happen to me in February they stole my moms money and they stole our laptops and some jewelry they ripped apart every cabinet

The saddest part was how paranoid my mom became she started acting like Goerge z and calling the popo's on any black male walking at night smh

Insurance ain't do nothing for us if you ain't got recites for everything they don't care, if you lost cash they don't care

Last edited:
Same thing happen to me in February they stole my moms money and they stole our laptops and some jewelry they ripped apart every cabinet

The saddest part was how paranoid my mom became she started acting like Goerge z and calling the popo's on any black male walking at night smh

Insurance ain't do nothing for us if you ain't got recites for everything they don't care, if you lost cash they don't care

Who's your insurance? That's strange that they won't cover anything.

And yeah, I know what you mean about being paranoid, my girl was the same (still is to this day)... she gets really clingy and conservative around certain people.

im confused you guys saw who robbed you or was it burglary were you came home and found stuff missing

Citizen insurance they only gave 5000 and with deductibles we got 1500.

My peoples do this money save up thing that a lot of island people do so they got about 11 stacks cash I believe it was an inside job

I walked in I had my beats by dre I just came from the gym I walked in and the backdoor was open I did not see anyone.

Last edited:
Citizen insurance they only gave 5000 and with deductibles we got 1500.

My peoples do this money save up thing that a lot of island people do so they got about 11 stacks cash I believe it was an inside job

I walked in I had my beats by dre I just came from the gym I walked in and the backdoor was open I did not see anyone.
so why ma dukes calling the popo on blacks dudes for 
mean.gif

Idk Ask her man

so she could call the popo on you for even speaking to her :lol:

Same thing as black on black crimes, I live in a black area I'm more likely to get robbed by a black person. Someone else could live in a white area and thus would most likely be robbed by a white person

Let my mama be great I luh her

Back
Top Bottom