just had Papi John's pizza.

Either this is a troll job or you had pizza on LI. Little Caesar? Come'on FAM.
no lie a place in huntington li is some of the best pizza I've ever had

papa johns is the best chain though.
Little Vincent's?

I live down the road from the other location. Cold cheese slice >____________

View media item 911778

:rofl: :wow:

What the hell is this?

Them folks selling yall half cooked pizza as a delicacy,

Yo thats an adult sized lunchable  
roll.gif
roll.gif

What's good in the DMV? I want to consume a whole pizza by myself for dinner. Seriously :nerd:
Ledos (all around)
Red Rock (Columbia Heights)
Matchbox (Eastern Market/Downtown/U St)
& Pizza (U St/H St) (LIke a pizza version of chipotle. Assembly line)
District of Pi (Penn Quarters. Deep Dish)
Uno (If you can still find one)

Papi John's is the best of the pizza chains. I'll agree NY and Chicago pizzas are better, but I don't live in either so I gotta find alternatives. Papi John's is the best cheap pizza you can find. All the mom and pop pizzerias out here are expensive as ****, so PJs has to do.

I think we can all agree on Lil Ceaser being the worst pizza out if all of them. Its just a notch above those Toni joints in the freezer in Walmart

Papi John's is the best of the pizza chains. I'll agree NY and Chicago pizzas are better, but I don't live in either so I gotta find alternatives. Papi John's is the best cheap pizza you can find. All the mom and pop pizzerias out here are expensive as ****, so PJs has to do.

I think we can all agree on Lil Ceaser being the worst pizza out if all of them. Its just a notch above those Toni joints in the freezer in Walmart

nah toni's with sweet baby rays > lil ceasar's crap... love thier deep dish pizza commerical tho

bite, bite, sip ,sip

Last edited:
Ledos (all around)
Red Rock (Columbia Heights)
Matchbox (Eastern Market/Downtown/U St)
& Pizza (U St/H St) (LIke a pizza version of chipotle. Assembly line)
District of Pi (Penn Quarters. Deep Dish)
Uno (If you can still find one)
The one in union station closed?

It's actually nothing like that 
laugh.gif

The original Sbarro in Bensonhurst was run by the "Sbarro" family from Italy.

You're talking about the franchises in malls, et. I'm talking about thee Sbarro.
yea that's what im saying sbarros as a company aint all that good.... like for example the og chic fi la was better then the chain restaurants... but the chain stores are still damn good... sbarros went all Hollywood and now all the chains basically suck.

this is actually true. their chicken game is is decent right now
pizza hut is hit or miss... that's how all processed food goes tho... some times it taste like the greasy axx box that it comes in...sometimes its actually not that bad... but overall I aint feeling them to much ever since they started having processed prepackaged/made pizzas....

roll.gif
eek.gif

What the hell is this?

Them folks selling yall half cooked pizza as a delicacy,
that ish looks like a tony p's pizza with project food stamp cheese... that cheese looks horrible... no cows were used in making that cheese.....

Okay, you're right. It's not just their breadsticks.

Sbarro's pizza >>>>>
Sbarro's breadsticks >>>>>
Sbarro's pasta >>>>>
Sbarro's salad >>>>>
Sbarro's chicken cutlets >>>>>
so good they breaking on bankruptcy...

sbarros is basically chuck e cheese for preteens/teens at the mall...that's why they are dying... all the teens etc.. that use to like it well liked it cause it was the only pizza in the mall has grown up and realize that ish is a step above garbage... and kids nowadays don't really hangout at the mall as much as they use to so now the stores, they dropping like flies..

Last edited:
Just gave up dairy products for good so I will never be trying this. I don't think i'm missing much though 
grin.gif

If you order Papa John's online you can use the code "25OFF" every time and it always works.

You're welcome.

the best pizza spots are NY Pizzerias (not NY style pizza you get out of state, where the owner once knew a guy who's 2nd cousin is from NY), period.

Nothing comes remotely close.

Chicago style pizza is hot garbage.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom