just had Papi John's pizza.

Damn. People don't like marinara? Fresh marinara sauce is like crack to me. Way better than any bottled tomato sauce i've ever had.

Worst sauce of all time.......

:stoneface:

Pizza Hut
> all

steped thier chicken game up too basically better then BWW

some one cue kobe what gif. thanks.

if you havent tried it........

havent been to bww in weeks because of them

someone mentioned lunchables pizza........sometimes i get in the mood and eat like 2-3 at one shot lol ......the fire.

the best pizza spots are NY Pizzerias (not NY style pizza you get out of state, where the owner once knew a guy who's 2nd cousin is from NY), period.

Nothing comes remotely close.

Chicago style pizza is hot garbage.
stop it...Chicago deep dish is that bizness... everyone knows this...

sometimes they are good sometimes they aren't... I hate those extra saucy extra bland..."New York" pizzas the kind the damn toppings slide off before you can even fold it to eat it... or the bread is paper thin.... I don't want a lot of dough but some of the spots crust be damn near slice cheese thin...

But I know alotta new Yorkers love that ish... last time I was up there my folks was on them type of pizzas... type where they use a bottle of sauce for every slice... have the pepperoni surfing in the sauce....

Little Vincent's?

I live down the road from the other location. Cold cheese slice >____________
roll.gif

What kind of struggle pizza place is this?  Don't even have a hot oven

What's good in the DMV? I want to consume a whole pizza by myself for dinner. Seriously :nerd:

Ledos (all around)
Red Rock (Columbia Heights)
Matchbox (Eastern Market/Downtown/U St)
& Pizza (U St/H St) (LIke a pizza version of chipotle. Assembly line)
District of Pi (Penn Quarters. Deep Dish)
Uno (If you can still find one)
Yo so what's up with this DMV pizza? Which one should I try out. I'm coming back from Philly and dude is hungry with all this pizza talk.

:smh: at ordering pizza from a chain. Unless it's free.

The only pizza spot out here (DMV) worth going to is Johnnys NY style pizza. The owner's are from NY so they know what they're doing. I've also heard the use water from NY.

Last edited:
mean.gif
at ordering pizza from a chain. Unless it's free.

The only pizza spot out here (DMV) worth going to is Johnnys NY style pizza. The owner's are from NY so they know what they're doing. I've also heard the use water from NY.
which ones I knew a owner of one and he is from nyc

I don't know the owners name. He had told me when I was there one day. But the one I go to is Alexandria, Kingstowne anywhere. I thought it was the only one.

Papa Johns is delicious to me, best big chain pizza IMO​

Garlic sauce is amazing too​

I really wanna go to New York one day and try the pizza because people stay talking down on Papa Johns so their pizza must be amazing​

Papa John's is utter garbage and I have never ate that or any fake pizza in my life.

Yes I live in NY.

How can you say its garbage and never ate it? :lol:

I live in the city also and enjoy papajohns bruh

Last edited:
BWW is trash b.

Hooters >

your membership is under review.

the best pizza spots are NY Pizzerias (not NY style pizza you get out of state, where the owner once knew a guy who's 2nd cousin is from NY), period.

Nothing comes remotely close.

Chicago style pizza is hot garbage.

stop it...Chicago deep dish is that bizness... everyone knows this...

a few years back i went to chicago and had a deep dish pizza. it was glorious.

round table pizza >

come at me brahs >D

As far a chain goes yessir.:pimp: Dat King Arthur Pizza

But for the record Chicago Pizza > everything

this man knows. dat king arthur :smokin

Back
Top Bottom