Just had the McRib from Micky D's

never tried it until now
taste like fake ribs
onions and pickels?
sick.gif

never gonna buy it again

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

Finally, bought into the hype and got one.... and was not impressed.

x10
I really wasn't pleased with the five dollars I spent on it since my other option last night was jack in the box..

Lesson learned though 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

Finally, bought into the hype and got one.... and was not impressed.

x10
I really wasn't pleased with the five dollars I spent on it since my other option last night was jack in the box..

Lesson learned though 
tired.gif

Wondering if I should even cop now. Don't wanna overpay when I get my lil $5 worth of junk food fix.

Wondering if I should even cop now. Don't wanna overpay when I get my lil $5 worth of junk food fix.

So I had it today. McDonald's should just make a Jr. McRib and put it on the $1 menu or something. The joint in a nutshell isn't that good. It is one of the softest sandwiches though.

I mean really? Pickles and onions on this? I ordered with no pickles not knowing they smother this joint in onions. I ate it at like 1 or 2 today and I'm still burping up the smell of onions
30t6p3b.gif
Would not waste my money on it again.

I'm thinking a regular hamburger or two with mad bbq sauce would taste the same.

So I had it today. McDonald's should just make a Jr. McRib and put it on the $1 menu or something. The joint in a nutshell isn't that good. It is one of the softest sandwiches though.

I mean really? Pickles and onions on this? I ordered with no pickles not knowing they smother this joint in onions. I ate it at like 1 or 2 today and I'm still burping up the smell of onions
30t6p3b.gif
Would not waste my money on it again.

I'm thinking a regular hamburger or two with mad bbq sauce would taste the same.

Had one faded after the bar last friday on the way to the strip club. Im in the strip club fingers fingers smellin like BBQ. Washed my hands 3 times and couldnt get the damn smell out

Back
Top Bottom