Just hit the lottery... What car should I buy? ++UPDATED WITH PROOF OF TICKET++

Hey NT I hit the lottery last night for a quarter of a million and I'll be getting a car out of that. I'll only be looking to spend about 20k-25k. Iknow there are some car guys on this site so I'm looking for advice on what to get in that price range. The car can be preowned! LMK what you guys got forme!

UPDATE:

Wow, didnt expect all this disbelief. I already went into make the claim and will get my check in 2-6 weeks. After taxes I get 172,500. And to the guy who saidsomething about buying a house I'm only 20 and I am attending Ohio University so I dont need a house. I want to buy a new car with some of the money andthats what I am going to do. Here is the proof (sorry its not too clear but its the best i could do with my phone before I went to the regional lotto office.)PROOF:

proof
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

taxes are going to rape your #!#

your going to stay with about 100,000 or a little more. which imo is still good. but buy this car

2hckzz5.jpg

33p3bkj.jpg

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

taxes are going to rap your *#%

your going to stay with about 100,000 or a little more. which imo is still good. but buy this car

33p3bkj.jpg

%$*$ looks like the cars you put quarters in em..
roll.gif
roll.gif

edit: cop that 2010 genesis.. thats what im waiting for
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cguy610

Buy a house.
Here is someone with no knowledge.

You won't be able to buy a house with 100K. You will not afford the house nor the loans the pay it off.

March 3 $212 million Mega Millions jackpot tickets sold in Ocean County, NJ.
Mega Millions $250,000 5/5 tickets sold at Valley View Gas in Youngstown, Speedway in Athens and Circle K in Oregon, OH
$100,000 KICKER tickets sold at State Road Beverage in Cleveland, and Marathon in Dayton.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

JORDANFIENDX
we still need pics

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Nice!

AUDI. pick one

I dont think he wants to break down.

What kind of cars do you like? mid size, compact, near luxury etc? You're being way too vague.

lol at people suggesting a house or a 750. after taxes he's getting less than $150 k. do something smart with it please

how are you gonna buy a car, before you buy a house ? where do you plan on parking on your car with no house ?

Back
Top Bottom