Just moved to Osaka, Japan. Any Nt'ers out here?

I here Ichi the Killer is back again...and let's not forget the Ringu...she lives there too...
laugh.gif

Only been to Japan for 12 hours (stop over-overnight stay @ Nikko). I wish I knew someone who lived there (I was fresh off from a good vacation and spent timewith the wifey...so the thoughts of hollering with the FAs staying with me @ the hotel is a no-no).

I told wifey to have our honeymoon there. So far she says "no"
frown.gif

Don't be fooled! Japan is where its at! I go out there at least once a year and its arguably always the best trip of the year. Speaking of which i will beout there next week!

Originally Posted by sauuceking

Originally Posted by fsr20det

Originally Posted by sauuceking

pics of your wife?

just imagine yo moms but japanese and skinny.....

Why so hostile? This is NT....jus hope she's not a butterface
sick.gif

no hostility intended... jus an eye for an eye
wink.gif
Originally Posted by Yoda

I wanna go to Japan for the food.

word.... it's worth it
Originally Posted by KASTONAIRE

Don't be fooled! Japan is where its at! I go out there at least once a year and its arguably always the best trip of the year. Speaking of which i will be out there next week!

coo what area?

Let me know how you feel about Osaka okonomiyaki vs Hiroshima okonomiyaki...I hate to say it, but I think the Hiroshima style kills Osaka's.

I want to travel to Japan sometime but I really don't like their food too much besides sushi

imo Thai > Chinese > Japanese

I have been all over Europe, Mexico, Central America and British Columbia and I really want to go to Japan.

A few years ago my uncle was living in Tokyo and working for Disney, when the Tokyo Disney Land was expanding. My sister went there and I am jealous to thisday that she went there and I never got around to going there.

My friends and I are planning on going to Japan in the winter of 2010. We want to go skiing part of the time and enjoy Tokyo and/or Kobe-Osaka-Hiroshima area.If anyone knows, should we go to Hokkaido and then go to South and the cities or is the skiing In Southern Japan as good as in Hokkaido?

damn i wanna be in japan for a bit....

good luck meeting people.

its funny being english in other countries. taking the train in europe i look like everyone but i whip out my cell phone blasting the engrish and everyonesthrowin eyes

Originally Posted by Burn916

Let me know how you feel about Osaka okonomiyaki vs Hiroshima okonomiyaki...I hate to say it, but I think the Hiroshima style kills Osaka's.
your crazy! osaka okonomiyaki is by far the best thing i've every tasted.
you gotta get it hot off one of the stands for the good #"$#, the restaurants suck

coo what area?

well these are the club dates, then i get two days to just chill.

March 5 , Nagoya city Aichi

March 6 , Shibuya Tokyo

March 7 ,Kagoshima city Kagoshima

March 8 , Okinawa city Okinawa

March 9 , Yokohama city Kanagawa

March 10 , either Tokyo or Osaka just to hang out

Originally Posted by Rexanglorum

I have been all over Europe, Mexico, Central America and British Columbia and I really want to go to Japan.

A few years ago my uncle was living in Tokyo and working for Disney, when the Tokyo Disney Land was expanding. My sister went there and I am jealous to this day that she went there and I never got around to going there.

My friends and I are planning on going to Japan in the winter of 2010. We want to go skiing part of the time and enjoy Tokyo and/or Kobe-Osaka-Hiroshima area. If anyone knows, should we go to Hokkaido and then go to South and the cities or is the skiing In Southern Japan as good as in Hokkaido?
Hokkaido's further north so I'd expect the snow to be more plentiful. Went to Karuizawa before New Years and there wasn't that muchsnow. Felt kinda icy but being my first time it might have been normal. But everyone was talking about how sparse the snow was.

Met and talked with some peeps from Kobe (near Osaka relatively speaking) today. Call me weird but I really think the Kansai accent is cool. I just felt badI couldn't help them practice speaking English more.

Plus with most people I keep in touch with being located in the Kanto (Tokyo) area I'm hoping to make friends with people in other places for the next timeI go.

Back
Top Bottom