Just ran my first punt back ever in Madden !!!!

i know i suck but dammit this feels good
laugh.gif

celebrate.gif

gotta let FB know now ...

Is it really that hard?

I take punt returns to the house all day, gets boring after a while.

Originally Posted by JD214

Is it really that hard?

i been playin madden since 92 , never once have i took one to the house. got close but never till now.

fg block is next but like i said can't see that happening
laugh.gif

Have you returned kickoffs?

I've taken punts back but it's rare.... But give me a dude with burners on kickoffs and I'll run him right up the numbers for 6.

I've blocked field goals, returned kickoffs for tds but never gotten close to returning a punt all the way.

I hate Madden, but I played with the Saints and my bro was GB (Madden 10' mind you)....he was up by 4....i had a punt return to take the lead, he marched down the field and settled for 3, and I had a punt return AGAIN to tie and force OT.
pimp.gif

He beat me in OT with nothing but check downs down the middle, not even sure what kind of defense to use in Madden cause nothing seemed to work
sick.gif

Bro even apologized for playing like Mark Sachez
laugh.gif

Never returned a punt either, lots of kickoffs, but never a punt. 

I blocked a couple extra points/field goals a few years back, but if I remember right, it was freeze the game.  Like, the game would just die if I blocked the kick, so I stopped doing it after a while, it would piss me off. 
laugh.gif

Back when I used to play madden I did all of the above quite a few times.

I blocked helly extra points, I remember I made my homie quit because he swore I was cheating after I told him if you score I promise I'll block the extra point. He swore up and down I was cheating some how
laugh.gif

Never punt returned in my life but $%$+ load of fg blocks. I got couple knockoffs with desaun jackson
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

playin on all-madden back in the day with the no momentum physics, i was a risk for at least one return td a game

Originally Posted by onewearz

Originally Posted by JD214

Is it really that hard?

i been playin madden since 92 , never once have i took one to the house. got close but never till now.

fg block is next but like i said can't see that happening
laugh.gif

eek.gif
 daaamn homie

NCAA 12 Punt Return game > * tho...they let you (return man) attack the opposing ST unit and get your Joe Adams/Honey Badger on..

Originally Posted by CP1708

Never returned a punt either, lots of kickoffs, but never a punt. 
word. now that i think about it, never returned a punt. lol

I almost returned a missed fg. My boy kicked a 58 yarder and missed i didnt notice i had the ball til i saw everyone running towards me lol, i returned it to his 40 and got pushed out, i was just missing 2 ppl smh.

Returning a punt for a TD in a ranked match and making your opponent rage quit >>>> *
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom