JUST SAW THE FUNNIEST $!+! EVER!

Lol no need to make it up and like I said...I'm not the paparazzi type...it's not that serious to be taking pics of girls in the street...if the girl was worth it maybe then...shorty was right but not to die for nor take pics of and have me feeling like a feen...

Lol no need to make it up and like I said...I'm not the paparazzi type...it's not that serious to be taking pics of girls in the street...if the girl was worth it maybe then...shorty was right but not to die for nor take pics of and have me feeling like a feen...

this thread sucks.. lets watch this GIF instead
tumblr_lo30svxFs31qcc0wco1_500.gif

Originally Posted by KSTAR

That's sort of disrespectful to me...and if I caught a dude pulling that funny business with my chick or my sisters it's a problem cause there's no way ima let that ride...

laugh.gif
stop it.

Originally Posted by KSTAR

That's sort of disrespectful to me...and if I caught a dude pulling that funny business with my chick or my sisters it's a problem cause there's no way ima let that ride...

laugh.gif
stop it.

Yea you right...it don't make me feel a certain way that they make fun it's funny but it was just something you had to be there to see due to the fact that the flash was super bright and he tried to cover it but just failed at every attempt to...

Yea you right...it don't make me feel a certain way that they make fun it's funny but it was just something you had to be there to see due to the fact that the flash was super bright and he tried to cover it but just failed at every attempt to...

Lol that's hilarious...
My story is pretty funny too,

I was on the train going home and this girl transfers from the N to the R train and I have to admit the girl was blazin hot...there wasn't a piece of her out of place or a minus she's was A straight plus...so as I'm standing she sits to my left and I notice the guy sitting to my right is mesmerized by the girl and he look like he has a iPod on which really was his iPhone he was listening to music from and then seconds later all I see is this light and what appears to be a FLASH!! LOL...this idiot tried to take a picture of the girl and as she noticed the same way I did and everyone else on the train he tried to aim it down to the floor and play it off as if it wasnt what we all knew it was LOL...I just looked at him and shook my head as he got off the following stop...only in new york...

Lol that's hilarious...
My story is pretty funny too,

I was on the train going home and this girl transfers from the N to the R train and I have to admit the girl was blazin hot...there wasn't a piece of her out of place or a minus she's was A straight plus...so as I'm standing she sits to my left and I notice the guy sitting to my right is mesmerized by the girl and he look like he has a iPod on which really was his iPhone he was listening to music from and then seconds later all I see is this light and what appears to be a FLASH!! LOL...this idiot tried to take a picture of the girl and as she noticed the same way I did and everyone else on the train he tried to aim it down to the floor and play it off as if it wasnt what we all knew it was LOL...I just looked at him and shook my head as he got off the following stop...only in new york...

Atleats he tried OP. Dudes probably a NT'er on his way home bout to make a "snapped pic of 8/10 on train today" thread.

Back
Top Bottom