Just The Gear Shifting Vol. All Fast and Furious Films

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

It's just a movie but all that shifting was OD, to not show the cars going anywhere or atleast pulling away from there opponent

This is probably why I drive with one hand on the shifter.

I drive an automatic i4 2001 Honda Accord.

pimp.gif

I love these damn movies. So cheesy, yet entertaining as hell. I hope they make these until Vin Diesel dies.

But yeah, the shifting was maaaaad OD. Had me driving out the theater lot like my VR6 was a S4.

Originally Posted by yngSIMBA

Look at these dudes, Granny shifting, not double clutching when they suppose to.. 
30t6p3b.gif

It don't matter if you win by an inch or a mile. Winning's winning.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Classic lines.

I just watched this again a couple of weeks ago.

100% Pure comedy.

"Edwin happens to know a few things.."

Originally Posted by Angryostrich

"Nice car. How much is the retail on one of those? More then you can afford buddy, Ferrari"
Smoke 'em.
The Fast and the Furious might be one of the most unintentionally hilarious movies of all-time. They clearly caught on in the later movies and played into it.

"Bull **@% *%% hole, no one likes the tuna here" is one of my favorite quotes... along with "Because the buster kept me out of handcuffs! he didn't just run back to the fort. The buster brought ME back"
roll.gif

When people think shifting gears look cool, they are actually silly.  The same people that train and lift for aesthetics are those that probably smoke to look cool, or buy a 5-speed to feel that they are macho enough.

Shifting is a thing of the past.  No matter what you say, mechanical engineering has gone automatic. 

Initially, driving 5 speed was 'cool', but over time it was a hassle, and it was definitely a challenge in some situations, like paralelling in tight spots or at an incline/decline.  Anyone who says other wise are artifical people that spend their whole lives trying to get their 240sx up to speed.

I don't care what people think, but I'm going for luxury and smoothe shifting.

The shifting is enough strokes for a hand-j0b. More so, NOTHING BEATS shifting like JACKIE CHAN in THUNDER BOLT. He even won in REVERSE.

Never watched any of this crap movie series.

Originally Posted by NikeAirForce1

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Me too brah, me too

FF series is def appreciated  
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NikeAirForce1

97 Grand Cherokee for me and I do the same thing...

"You can have any brew you want, as long as its Corona..."
pimp.gif

That line is probably the sole reason till this day why I still ask for a Corona when I'm out.
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

When people think shifting gears look cool, they are actually silly.  The same people that train and lift for aesthetics are those that probably smoke to look cool, or buy a 5-speed to feel that they are macho enough.

Shifting is a thing of the past.  No matter what you say, mechanical engineering has gone automatic. 

Initially, driving 5 speed was 'cool', but over time it was a hassle, and it was definitely a challenge in some situations, like paralelling in tight spots or at an incline/decline.  Anyone who says other wise are artifical people that spend their whole lives trying to get their 240sx up to speed.

I don't care what people think, but I'm going for luxury and smoothe shifting.

You already know what kinda story this is bro, and it aint hot

F&F>all other movies

Dom:I live my life a quarter mile at a time.

Johnny Tran:[about Jesse who is driving away] Where's he going?
Dom:He went to the car wash
Johnny Tran:Whatever. Go fetch my car!
Dom:Go fetch your car? We're not on your block any more. You better watch who you talk to like that.
Johnny Tran:[Dom walks away]TORETTO! TORETTO! SWAT came into my house, disrespected my whole familybecause somebody narc'd me out! And you know what? IT WAS YOU!
[Dom punches Tran and a brawl ensues]
Dom:*I never narc'd on nobody! I never narc'd on nobody!*

Brian:I just need some more time.
FBI Officer:If you want time, buy the magazine!

Dom:[checks Brian's wallet] Brian Earl Spilner. Sounds like a serial killer. Is that what you are? Don't come around here again.
Brian:Man, you know this is @$@$#@%+!
Dom:You work for Harry, right?
Brian:Yeah, I just started.
Dom:You were just fired.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

And of course, the most ridiculous reason to start a fight of all time:

Vince:Why don't you try Fat Burger from now on? You can get yourself a cheese and fries for 2.95, @#$@$@!
Brian:I like the tuna here.
Vince:angry:#$%@#$% @#$@#$%, no one likes the tuna here!
Brian:Yeah well I do.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Roman Pearce:You say what? This *#%@ just went from mission:impossible to mission: in freaking sanity!

Brian O'Connor:tongue:ockets ain't empty, cuz.
Roman Pearce:And we ain't hungry no more either, brah.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom