Justice for Jacob Blake

Yea, this was an issue I had when she was gaining steam. They always only spoke of her Japanese side as well as only showing her Japanese mother in the stands. Not sure IF her father IS around but, you get the idea.

JRepp23 JRepp23 Thoughts?

I feel the same way especially since her Haitian Pops is very much around and has been one of her coaches for most of her career :lol:. He's in the stands at all her tourneys but you never see him talked about at all.

You legit only hear about her Japanese side and Mother

I feel the same way especially since her Haitian Pops is very much around and has been one of her coaches for most of her career :lol:. He's in the stands at all her tourneys but you never see him talked about at all.

I didn't know that.

But of course "they" knew what they were doing with that.

I didn't know that.

But of course "they" knew what they were doing with that.
Most folks don't either and I don't blame them when he never gets highlighted like that even though he's the one who helped his girls start in the sport at a young age after they got inspired by the Williams sisters :lol:

Even after his daughter winning majors you only hear about her being the first Japanese woman to accomplish such and such and never the first Haitian woman as well to do the same

JUST READ THAT MINNEAPOLIS PIGS JUST KILLED ANOTHER UNARMED BLACK MAN RIGHT NOW.

BLACK MEN AVOID COPS AT ALL CAUSE!!!

Was this not earlier?

They said he was a homicide suspect that killed himself or something like that.

You watch soccer so you know how it goes. French when scoring the winning goal of the world cup, French of Malian origin when getting a bit rowdy at the club... Sometimes it's just "the player of Malian origin."

This is why I’m weening myself off Facebook:

0B9CC5D0-F6D2-4927-93AE-2A3DF6655E7D.jpeg
81955526-8DA5-44A4-A639-9707F120C08F.jpeg

1C193465-9CED-419E-A8E1-54950ED999BE.jpeg
886450F0-CD08-4644-AB87-C38CF260CA4D.jpeg
FAFDF8A5-CB18-4EBD-8609-954C894178AD.jpeg

NBA players flexing black power and labor power at the same. These players are perhaps the most well positioned people in America to call for a general strike in their local area.
Even the paid distractions are fed up. That's powerful.

Back
Top Bottom