Justice for Jacob Blake

Uhhh Howard has tons of issues and investigations going on himself. And sorry after 20 years we need something new and young.

I hear ya and I can understand how and why Paul Howard lost. The point that I was trying to highlight is that it’s hypocritical and downright *** backwards for Tariq to advocate for people to vote for Paul Howard a few weeks ago then be upset when he loses, and then to write a post like he did in my post that I quoted stating that voting doesn’t matter or isn’t important.

He’s screwed

-he’s 17, so he can’t legally have owned or registered that gun
- crosses state lines with said unregistered gun
- went to a protest of his own free will
- shot people( feds can prob come in and take this since he broke federal crimes doing this)

As much as I want this kid screwed, hammered, nailed, and super glued to a dead cat and tossed in the ocean. I hope he doesnt come across "that judge" or "those jurors" that's going to say... "he's just a kid" "he still has his whole life ahead of him" "it was intent to protect". I really hope he doesnt.

As much as I want this kid screwed, hammered, nailed, and super glued to a dead cat and tossed in the ocean. I hope he doesnt come across "that judge" or "those jurors" that's going to say... "he's just a kid" "he still has his whole life ahead of him" "it was intent to protect". I really hope he doesnt.
I mean certain things are inescapable. Like the fed gun charges are a lock. You can’t get out of that. As for exverything else it’s always up to the jurors “discretion”

he may not get 1st, but I doubt he gets off

This is why I’m weening myself off Facebook:

0B9CC5D0-F6D2-4927-93AE-2A3DF6655E7D.jpeg
81955526-8DA5-44A4-A639-9707F120C08F.jpeg

This is why I’m weening myself off Facebook:

0B9CC5D0-F6D2-4927-93AE-2A3DF6655E7D.jpeg
81955526-8DA5-44A4-A639-9707F120C08F.jpeg
What's even weirder to me is that white kids with this kind of sentiment wear Jordans and listen to rap. Reciting lyrics about killing black folks written by black folks sponsored by white folks who don't care if the black folks they pay for that music end up a consequence of the music.

White people have a legacy in America of hearing enslaved people around with guns and whips. This boy is as Made in the USA as you can get.

Currently reading The Narrative of the Life of Frederick Douglass.

The language of policing in Chap IV - in this case, by the overseers - is consistent with what we hear today from the Law and Order crowd: "do resist or protest, you'll get killed; if wrongly accused, don't plead your case or you'll get an even worse punishment."

So little has changed when it comes to Justice in this country.

I said this in the George Floyd thread, until these people feel our pain they ain't gonna stop. We've tried every peaceful way to make white people understand. They only understand one way. We've been more than patient. All that BS about "you can't violence with violence". Yes you can. It's the proper response. You make people feel something, feel loses and they'll get the message. Everybody has a god given right to defend yourselves.

What's even weirder to me is that white kids with this kind of sentiment wear Jordans and listen to rap. Reciting lyrics about killing black folks written by black folks sponsored by white folks who don't care if the black folks they pay for that music end up a consequence of the music.

White people have a legacy in America of hearing enslaved people around with guns and whips. This boy is as Made in the USA as you can get.

JRepp23 JRepp23 Said it best (for his kind) when he said he didn't want JOrdan speaking out on injustices. Just keep politics out of his sports.

re: Facebook- I feel like keeping tabs on the enemy is essential...gotta be privy to their bull****.

Damn, paywall. Legit news sources are going to have to figure out a compromise because the sites with misinformation are free.

that is a wild *** point which I had not yet considered...thanks for that perspective.

nice to know demonstrations apparently have business hours in Kenosha, WI.

Back
Top Bottom