#justiceforjunior vol. sorry if it’s a repost

knew he was the one singing. still can't got for it though
what? he thought all those weapons his friends had lying around were fashion statements?
he may not have predicted how far his crew was gonna take it, but he knew his surroundings. he knew who he was grouped up with

I mean why didn’t he leave then? He sure did go along with it just fine
As stated and as seen, he did dip off once he saw them boys pull out the cutlasses and the knives. Thats why you gotta be careful with the company you keep. I'm glad who around me can atleast reason with me and talk some sense as opposed to just roll with the action and then we all sink only to find out everything you did was in vain cause it was a case of mistaken identity.

I keep stressing that most NTers are **** boys in real life. The racism is real, don't care if we have sneakers in common, once we pick up our shoes, you hate me or vice versa. Ehh

I hate this guy for aiding in Juniors murder but he's being accountable and gonna take everyone down.

I kinda believe him but watching the videos, you can notice he runs once he sees the machetes and knives...He wasnt really about that life.

Good luck getting into Canada with a violent crime record.

Lol no no, narrow meaning difficult to follow. For the saying you should of said wide? I guess?

Sorry my English is bad don’t call trump on me. I have a green card and papers.

The point is homie joined a gang so anything he does he should Whole full accountability and live with no regrets. Since he about that life. Probably get a tear drop tattoos while in prison and belly tattoo that says “NO REGRATS”

Sorry my English is bad don’t call trump on me. I have a green card and papers.

The point is homie joined a gang so anything he does he should Whole full accountability and live with no regrets. Since he about that life. Probably get a tear drop tattoos while in prison and belly tattoo that says “NO REGRATS”
Oh dude I agree. Everyone’s sorry when they’re caught. Little dude got good hair too. Gonna have a nice husband in jail.

Last edited:
Ruh oh.

Now he fears for his life. Authorities brought him to Rikers on Monday, but he was transferred because the other inmates threatened him, he said. A correction officer told him, “I’ll leave the door open (so other inmates could attack him),” he said.

“I was scared,” he said. “I don’t get scared. I was in the military, but I was so scared. People think I’m a monster. They want me dead, they want me gone.”

gangmembers sounding like those scared kids on scared straight. he’d be lucky to hold someone’s pocket for what their gang did.

Last edited:
They won’t kill him..... they’ll just see if it’s possible to analy impregnate a male everyday

311969C4-3D89-4115-81C2-367042FA2FE8.gif

Bum, be gone.
You're still a cornball. Get off my swipe

He didnt know but if they never got caught, would he willingly turn in the people that stabbed Junior ? dude is just copping a plea now doesnt matter you didnt know you aint try to stop it or hellp the kid you dragged out the store.

Rapists probably deserve to get raped in jail. Other top level evil people too.

From what I know, prison isn't some sort of all out man on man sex thing. Fights and extortion happen but someone raping you of all things because of something that happened on the outside is rare.

From what I know, prison isn't some sort of all out man on man sex thing. Fights and extortion happen but someone raping you of all things because of something that happened on the outside is rare.

It isn't...cats watched Oz and think it's a regular thing.

These cowards will get crushed everyday, get their meals and canteen taken from them til they check in PC.

Back
Top Bottom