#justiceforjunior vol. sorry if it’s a repost

4A2AEC54-B986-4B8A-9102-4C33FF3482DF.jpeg
this saddens me. You can find the videos and watch at your own discretion.

https://www.google.com/amp/abc7ny.c...hed-in-neck-dies-running-to-hospital/3630497/

The people in the bodega enabled the killers by not helping.

On another note it’s getting real hot out in these nyc streets. Be safe stay home.

Graphic af video out of his stabbing. Idk what actions junior did to warrant this but he was def swimin with sharks. I grew up with some bad *** 15 y/o yung men that moved like adults.

That's crazy. I literally drove up that exact block yesterday since my mom works at that hospital and the fire hydrants were opened and kids were throwing bottles of water inside cars at stoplights. I remember thinking these kids really need to be put in check but murder is next level **** :smh:

Graphic af video out of his stabbing. Idk what actions junior did to warrant this but he was def swimin with sharks. I grew up with some bad *** 15 y/o yung men that moved like adults.

They saying him (guy that was murdered) and his homies ran a train on girl and posted it online.

They saying him (guy that was murdered) and his homies ran a train on girl and posted it online.
:wow
Crazy wild how the whole crew devoured youngin.
Lil dude ain’t deserve that then.
I now want the rest of the tea to this story.
Like if the girl cried/was raped and the relation to the guys that chopped and poked junior.
Money
Jealousy will get you put in a body bag. This is nothing new tho.

LL has it. Crazy. Looks he may have been stabbed in the stomach but the dude with the bulls hat went right for the neck as he stands back up.

Clear video. I give it 4 days. All them dudes going to jail for murder. Even the guy who simply kicked him. Even the two that sort of did nothing. Lives destroyed. Was it worth it?

1. dont be disrespecting women
then post online or social media(if what allegedly happened happened with the train ran and posting it online)

2. dont be jumping nobody

3. if u gonna fight someone do it straight up with fists

RIP to junior
i hope those dudes get caught
damn shame man
we hurt our own community and each other
all the time
sad situation

i know some folks may have issue with number 1
but im a be real
idk what id do if someone posted my daughter
sister or mother getting a train ran on them.

One of the dudes was definitely 3ni (Trinitario), I saw a video where someone was recording from the same building as the corner store. It's a top down view before, during, and after the stabbing. One of the dudes has a lime green durag on. RIP Junior, that was just merciless. Another video I saw was his last moments where just collapses and you could see it in his eyes him struggling. :smh: :frown:

1. dont be disrespecting women
then post online or social media(if what allegedly happened happened with the train ran and posting it online)

2. dont be jumping nobody

3. if u gonna fight someone do it straight up with fists

RIP to junior
i hope those dudes get caught
damn shame man
we hurt our own community and each other
all the time
sad situation

i know some folks may have issue with number 1
but im a be real
idk what id do if someone posted my daughter
sister or mother getting a train ran on them.

Shooting fair ones is not a time honored tradition anymore.

Video is so sad/disturbing man . RIP to the kid .

I’m honestly not mad at people not jumping in during the stabbing . Most people not going to risk they lives like that .

But damn the person upstairs recorded the whole thing and didn’t call . Dudes in the bodega didn’t call. Like come on man

That's crazy. I literally drove up that exact block yesterday since my mom works at that hospital and the fire hydrants were opened and kids were throwing bottles of water inside cars at stoplights. I remember thinking these kids really need to be put in check but murder is next level **** :smh:
Kids kill me at times. They act like that towards adults but when an adult steps to them, they (and their folks) want to act like they are "still kids."

Kids know they are free of consequence in this world, that is why they do what they do

The Bronx is a ****hole
As much as I love New York City and visiting my family in the Bronx, I couldn't imagine growing up there as a teenager and the kind of **** I might've gotten into. I know now why my parents moved us out of there when I was mad young.

They out here saying a prayer for him right now. But yeah, kids out here are too savage. So glad we got out when we did.

DAA4D9D3-8981-4FBE-AED9-4FAF10A4620D.jpeg

Anyone else get extra infuriated seeing those cops doing NOTHING while citizens are trying to cover his wounds?

Just me?

Anyone else get extra infuriated seeing those cops doing NOTHING while citizens are trying to cover his wounds?

Just me?
I mean sorta kinda but
That’s his fam
They gonna lie in the mud with u
I know cops are SUPPOSE to
But they regular people
Who happened to pass the test
I can understand their reluctance
To wanna touch someone covered in blood
Even though it’s kinda what they’re supposed to do u know

Back
Top Bottom