Justin Bieber agrees to get roasted on Comedy Central

this should be funny. the last one I watched was the Charlie sheen roast and that one was good

When it was announced that Justin Bieber would be the subject of Comedy Central’s next roast, I had visions of the network’s offices collapsing beneath a mound of applications sent in by random people hoping to be the Roastmaster. But that didn’t happen, and Comedy Central has added the hugely popular actor and stand-up comic Kevin Hart as the Biebs’ Roastmaster. I wouldn’t be surprised if they announced soon that this roast will play in theaters nationwide.

This was a pretty good move by the network, as everything Kevin Hart touches seems to turn to gold. He’s got terrific stage presence, a booming voice, and he’s probably one of the few celebrities in the Roast world that wouldn’t intentionally try to rouse Bieber’s fury. Here’s how Hart explained his somewhat surprising new duty for a press release.
I don’t normally do roasts but I had to step out for my guy Biebs…It’s his big 21. It’s about to be operation roast everyone’s ***.

Part of Hart’s charm and ongoing appeal is that he’s a fairly clean comic whose positivity knows few bounds. He’ll get up on a stage and talk about anything, but you’ll rarely hear him cut something or someone down. Considering that’s the opposite of how roasting works, it’ll be interesting to hear how Hart plays things, and how deep his jokes will cut.

Maybe it’s just me, but I’m always a little weirded out when I hear about anyone willingly hanging around with Justin Bieber. But it’s perfectly understandable that Hart and Ellen DeGeneres are two of the pop star’s most famous friends, as they seem to like everything. Check out the two of them discussing Bieber on an episode of The Ellen Show.

this sounds awful.  Who asks to be roasted?  This is supposed to be done by people that actually admire and respect you

this is some Nomad type ****

smart move by Biebs

people who hate him are going to watch this thinking they will hate him more but when he takes it like a champ people will turn to liking him

genius on his management's part to welcome a new fanbase
correct

Just a bump since this comes on today.

kevin-hart-justin-bieber-roast-master

When it was announced that Justin Bieber would be the subject of Comedy Central’s next roast, I had visions of the network’s offices collapsing beneath a mound of applications sent in by random people hoping to be the Roastmaster. But that didn’t happen, and Comedy Central has added the hugely popular actor and stand-up comic Kevin Hart as the Biebs’ Roastmaster. I wouldn’t be surprised if they announced soon that this roast will play in theaters nationwide.

This was a pretty good move by the network, as everything Kevin Hart touches seems to turn to gold. He’s got terrific stage presence, a booming voice, and he’s probably one of the few celebrities in the Roast world that wouldn’t intentionally try to rouse Bieber’s fury. Here’s how Hart explained his somewhat surprising new duty for a press release.
I don’t normally do roasts but I had to step out for my guy Biebs…It’s his big 21. It’s about to be operation roast everyone’s ***.

Part of Hart’s charm and ongoing appeal is that he’s a fairly clean comic whose positivity knows few bounds. He’ll get up on a stage and talk about anything, but you’ll rarely hear him cut something or someone down. Considering that’s the opposite of how roasting works, it’ll be interesting to hear how Hart plays things, and how deep his jokes will cut.

Maybe it’s just me, but I’m always a little weirded out when I hear about anyone willingly hanging around with Justin Bieber. But it’s perfectly understandable that Hart and Ellen DeGeneres are two of the pop star’s most famous friends, as they seem to like everything. Check out the two of them discussing Bieber on an episode of The Ellen Show.

Beibs probably has a list of jokes he didnt want people to make causing the usual suspects to decline.

That's like the white people Kevin Hart writeup. This dude be cuttin people up in interviews and real life.

Man.. Thank god I turned in early to see if ross was up yet..

They going in.. Even shaq was decent

Back
Top Bottom