Justin Bieber/Investment Advice Thread

Has zero accountability, his fan base consists of pre-teen girls that like him for his face and couldn't care less how he carries himself.

He's safe for now but he's going to hit a brick wall when the time comes for his music/image to mature. Grown women don't check for him.

For a while now. He's the white kanye. Great music, misunderstood, etc

How you gone disrespect your man Ye with that comparison?

Yeezus was pretty wack though >D

comin from you this is disrespectful to ye

how is it disrespectful? both live in the limelight, both get made the bad guy, **** kanye has cosigned and worked with justin so what's the problem? theyre different genres anyways if you don't like it then too bad.

Its disrespectful because you said "He's the white kanye. Great music, misunderstood, etc"

I think SOME of his music is good for a popstar of his like. At one point I thought this kid was cool and humble. He knew what kind of music he was making and didn't give a damn.
Lately though it seems like he becoming more of a tool.

That Givenchy shirt though :pimp:

How you gone disrespect your man Ye with that comparison?

Yeezus was pretty wack though >D

comin from you this is disrespectful to ye

how is it disrespectful? both live in the limelight, both get made the bad guy, **** kanye has cosigned and worked with justin so what's the problem? theyre different genres anyways if you don't like it then too bad.

Its disrespectful because you said "He's the white kanye. Great music, misunderstood, etc"

your opinion if you don't think it is

his MASSIVE fanbase will disagree with you

theres no way he would be doing this with cameras around, gotta be a different story

McDonald's has a massive fan base... more massive than 4 star restaurants.

so McDonalds food >>>> 4 star restaurants...

makes sense.

Its the product of having yes men all around him and a tenny bop fanbase that damn near worships him. There's no accountability for him nor sense of responsibility. Only way I could see him being humbled is if someone that's on a similar level of fame and money were to check him but I highly doubt that would happen.

Realistically though, I think the fame and pedestal some people put him on would get to the head of even the most level headed of people if they were in that position.

makes sense.

mcdonalds fanbase would agree that 4 star restaurants are better, though.
jbs fanbase would agree that justin bieber makes great music.

makes sense.

you don't know that though. you're basing your opinion off of your own perceptions.

how do you know people don't just like beebs face... or swag... or the way he spits on fans?

makes sense.

you don't know that though. you're basing your opinion off of your own perceptions.

how do you know people don't just like beebs face... or swag... or the way he spits on fans?

I know because i know everything

makes sense.

He's trolling.

makes sense.

sarcastic "IDC" response = failed troll / loss internet battle.

Fontaine: 1 THB: 0

#feelsgoodman

biebs makes great music? I wasn't aware I've never listened to any of dudes songs, recommendations? srs :nerd:

Last edited:
He's in his DX phase.

Or rather, he went from being Rocky Maivia to a Fosace rockin' Rock, still in the Nation of Domination, but right after he gave Farooq his portrait and put the boots to him.

Terrible.
mean.gif
laugh.gif

makes sense.

sarcastic "IDC" response = failed troll / loss internet battle.

Fontaine: 1 THB: 0

#feelsgoodman

This isnt over
See you in the next thread

I doubt dude was just spitting at people, that's one of the lowest things you can do to anybody, let alone someone who's your fan, he would have no reason to  lol . . . has to be something else . . . ​

No excuse. What type of common sense is needed to spit on the porch instead of around a group of your fans.

Back
Top Bottom