Justin Bieber/Investment Advice Thread

McDonald's has a massive fan base... more massive than 4 star restaurants.

so McDonalds food >>>> 4 star restaurants...

makes sense.
laugh.gif
 My man, I know you didn't type this thinking that you made a cogent response 

Smh let him cook. It's the perks of being young, rich, and carefree. He'll get his *** whooped eventually...

I'm mad at myself for checking out this thread and clicking on that link but...

I don't know too much about the kid but he seems like a total douchebag. He's probably been allowed to do whatever he wants since he became famous and feels he can get away with anything, no repercussions. I don't like his music but can admit the kid is extremely talented, it'll be interesting to see what path he takes and I don't see drinking/smoking as a huge deal but you wonder whether that bulletproof mentality will lead him down a bad path. It happens to a lot of child stars who don't have the same reality as most.

Also, is he working towards a full sleeve? I had no idea this little teenybopper even had tats but I'm not surprised at this point.

He shouldn't be spitting like that, but I can't even front, his other antics have had me :rofl: .

what the hell is a lil twist?
laugh.gif

SRS
Former YMCMB artist.

This is all calculated. Every single bit. Unfortunately his antics have people wanting to put a foot in his *** from Keyshawn Johnson to Eric Dickerson.

Pretty sure he wasn't spitting actually on the crowd. I mean this is in the gossip section lol.Probably was pictured spitting and then the crowd was pictured.... At least I hope

First off, Believe from JB is :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: y'all boys fronting if y'all say that album isn't dope.

As for his antics or w/e, who knows. All of this just seems so contrived and calculated. He wants his music to get the respect that it deserves, which won't happen unless his demographic changes. As as a result, he's trying to separate himself from what his fanbase is right now, basically preteen girls and what not. IMO you can't be Justin Bieber and spitting on fans without knowing what you're doing. You're purposely doing that.

Lil Twist doesn't have anything to do with this though. They've been rocking since before "Baby" came out. They're homeboys.

Back
Top Bottom