Justin Timberlake 'In Time' - Movie Trailer

Joined Feb 3, 2006
Dude from White collar is in this. Doesn't look like he stays in there long. Ill wait for the dvd.

Joined Dec 10, 2007
Pete Campbell
I guess he had to do something in the mean time. Mad Men is taking too long of a break

Joined Dec 9, 2002
Film looks interesting. I agree that some people would get OD greedy and steal other's time. It seems like a movie that I would like, but won't do well in box offices, like Minority Report.

Joined Sep 18, 2008
Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Film looks interesting. I agree that some people would get OD greedy and steal other's time. It seems like a movie that I would like, but won't do well in box offices, like Minority Report.

Agreed.  I thought Minority Report was a great movie but people just didn't go out to see it.  This movie will probably do a little better due to hitting the female demographic with JT in it.

ksteezy

Supporter
Joined Dec 3, 2009
Originally Posted by Vendetta

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Agreed.  I thought Minority Report was a great movie but people just didn't go out to see it.  This movie will probably do a little better due to hitting the female demographic with JT in it.
yo do know Tom  #@@#++ Cruise was the lead of Minority Report....

Joined Feb 8, 2009
meh...I'll wait for it to come to that dollar theater or DVD. With the price of going to the movies nowadays, I only go to the theather a few times a year

Joined Jun 6, 2008
Looks promising...but I would rather JT make another album....been too long since FutureSex/LoveSounds

Top Bottom