Justin Timberlake Thread: The 20/20 Experience Due 3/19, Link to "Suit & Tie" ft. Jay-Z on 1st Page

I can rock with True Blood as long as Timbo isn't on there talking about "coochie coo"
mean.gif
.  Yes, I'm still mad about that.

EDIT:

Drake was at iHeart too and they couldn't release Cabaret?
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
Cabaret is nice

I still think TKO is a banger but maybe it's bc I'm going through it with this chick right now

Last edited:
So far it is clearly inferior to Pt 1. Some songs are ok, but nothing 
eek.gif

True Blood is not a good song at all.

Oddly enough the country style on Drink You Away works well. 

Drake's verse on Cabaret >>>>>>>> Jay's on Murder. Jay actually made the song worse.

I just listened to it all

Still trying to decide if I like 1 or 2 better, my take is this is a better Fall/Winter album and part 1 is better for Spring/Summer

Not A Bad Thing has smash hit written all over it...wedding song vibe

Last edited:
1 is AOTY IMO. 2 has a few good songs, but overall it really just feels like a collection of bonus songs (Only up to Drink You Away, which is an exception along with Cabaret/Murder)

I think people will naturally like 1 better just because it was his return and this is just more of the same

Stilln I know you love you some JT bro... But you can't objectively look me in the eyes and say this is anywhere near as good as part 1.

Forget about what people might think because "this is more of the same" and "part 1 was the return." Just think A vs. B

A is far far better than B.

Like hymen says, not trash by any means. Has a few nice tracks. Cabaret was cool. But you can tell they out the A tracks on the first album, and are trying to capitalize by putting the B tracks out now near the holiday season. Smart business decisions. No hate. But there's no "this is winter music while that's summer..." Nah man. TKO ain't a seasonal song it's just a regular JT sounding single. And this music just isn't as good as Part 1.

And before you feel attacked that is not my intention. I loved part 1 and was with you defending it amongst the haters. But I see you trying to tip toe around having to be honest and im just sayin stop :lol:

It's clearly not the best of the 21 songs recorded bro. It's okay to say it. We know you're still a JT fan and we won't think of you any less. And we don't think of JT any less. It's clear it's just a bonus album with bonus tracks. No hate.

Part 1 is still a top candidate for AOTY.

On first listen it doesn't seem as cohesive as Pt. 1. Pt. 1 is straight up perfection to me. That's not to say this is bad, it's just kind of all over the place. But in saying that there's some straight up bangers on here and the switch ups at the end or tracks are really dope.

Stilln I know you love you some JT bro... But you can't objectively look me in the eyes and say this is anywhere near as good as part 1.

Forget about what people might think because "this is more of the same" and "part 1 was the return." Just think A vs. B

A is far far better than B.

Like hymen says, not trash by any means. Has a few nice tracks. Cabaret was cool. But you can tell they out the A tracks on the first album, and are trying to capitalize by putting the B tracks out now near the holiday season. Smart business decisions. No hate. But there's no "this is winter music while that's summer..." Nah man. TKO ain't a seasonal song it's just a regular JT sounding single. And this music just isn't as good as Part 1.

And before you feel attacked that is not my intention. I loved part 1 and was with you defending it amongst the haters. But I see you trying to tip toe around having to be honest and im just sayin stop
laugh.gif

It's clearly not the best of the 21 songs recorded bro. It's okay to say it. We know you're still a JT fan and we won't think of you any less. And we don't think of JT any less. It's clear it's just a bonus album with bonus tracks. No hate.

Part 1 is still a top candidate for AOTY.
#truth

Back
Top Bottom