JVG Apprecation Post

he tells da truth and speaks his mind and doesnt care what other people think

I hate the miller family
mad.gif

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

JVG is a character. How could you not like this guy? I knew I liked him after he held on Zo's leg.
laugh.gif
The Lakers Heat game when he started singing Blame it on the Alcohol, I just died.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by rashi

Always loved JVG. He was schooling the hell out of Mike Breen.

I want to keep SVG too.
eyes.gif
embarassed.gif
SVG and JVG doing a game together would be
pimp.gif

Breen would be driven to off himself
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I'd tune in a Wiz/Bobcats game if they called it.

Dude keeps it 100 no matter what. Definitely a guy I'd like to meet. Dude has great insight/ input and doesn't sugar coat anything, seems like he had very laid back parents because dude has no filter. Honestly, he and Mark Jackson rivaled the TNT crew, entertainment wise. Just another small reason we love the Nba.

Youtube "best flop ever" (the one with Horry) and listen to jvg's input
pimp.gif
while everyone else conforms and plays along, son spits that truth.

From today's game..

Breen: "Anthony has it, should the Bulls foul?"
JVG: "No."
Breen: "BANG!"

roll.gif

Originally Posted by PMatic

JVG is a character. How could you not like this guy? I knew I liked him after he held on Zo's leg.
laugh.gif
The Lakers Heat game when he started singing Blame it on the Alcohol, I just died.
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by durantula

he speaks truth about rules and what not but if anyone has ever watched him commentate a heat game, its some of the most biased commentating I've ever seen.

THIS

JVG keeps is 100 only 98% of the time. Once #6 is involved he loses all credibility. Its pretty sad how he puts on the cape

Always enjoy when he calls games... He's funny & drops knowledge. Him, Mark Jackson, & Mike Breen were good together.

On a side note, does youtube allow anyone to upload NBA clips/videos? I basically had my older youtube account suspended for uploading NFL videos during the playoffs, I am assuming NFL is more strict?
sick.gif

I've always loved JVG, I always think the dude is so random and hilarious. Makes a great observation too. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

On a side note, does youtube allow anyone to upload NBA clips/videos? I basically had my older youtube account suspended for uploading NFL videos during the playoffs, I am assuming NFL is more strict?
sick.gif
Dude, have you ever just searched "NBA" on Youtube? They don't give a crap. That's where MLB and the NFL are too overprotective of their product. Do they really think it's going to hurt them by allowing vids on Youtube? It just makes no sense in this day and age.

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

Always enjoy when he calls games... He's funny & drops knowledge. Him, Mark Jackson, & Mike Breen were good together.

lets not get ahead of ourselves.... Breen and Jackson are/were
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

JVG was the one thing
pimp.gif
 about that trio

Originally Posted by PMatic

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
I can't help but laugh at this guy. 

Back
Top Bottom